• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Sorry about your uncle. However, the technical cause of dead often is a simple infection disease in cases of serious underlying conditions. Nobody dies directly of AIDS. It stands for Acquired Immune deficiency syndrome and what happens is the HI-virus gradually destroys the immune system so it is no longer capable of fighting infections. The technical cause of dead of AIDS patients is often influenza, common cold etc. The same thing can happen with cancer in cases of prolonged treatment. Chemotherapy destroys not only cancer cells but also healthy cells, meaning also the ones that are part of one's immune system. The tumor itself occupies much of the body's resources. This is why cancer patients are more vulnerable of having severe complications from infections that can be more mild in general population. Many times the actual cause of death of a cancer patient is an infection of some kind.
I hear all that, but he was going to die anyway. That’s the point. He was critically ill. He didn’t die of ‘coronavirus’

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He’s going to be wrong, as usual.
This you?
Honestly I’m surprised by the number of fans still expecting big transfers to happen this summer from clubs :lol:
People in here throwing their toys out of their prams because they can’t quite seem to grasp that this pandemic represents a fundamental change for football. Anyone sitting here and thinking clubs (yes, even those with oligarch backing) will spend huge amounts need to pull their heads out their backside. Won’t be happening in this climate.
Too many of you guys either smoking crack or pretending that football lives in a bubble and isn’t the worst run industry in all of business. People here expecting clubs to be spending 150m+ on players are deluded.
Pre coronavirus times that 55m EUR price tag for Werner and his goal scoring record would be a steal. As I said previously, the days of big fees are gone at the top level, at least in the interim.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
But honestly I’m not wrong, Barca/Madrid are broke, Liverpool have spent nothing, ours has been moderate etc. The accumulated net spend of football clubs this summer is down year on year.

So technically, I’m right.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
But honestly I’m not wrong, Barca/Madrid are broke, Liverpool have spent nothing, ours has been moderate etc. The accumulated net spend of football clubs this summer is down year on year.

So technically, I’m right.

Looks like it's posts from April/May bro. Don't matter.

We have more information now; FFP has loosened a bit, some sort of payment for broadcasters was deferred for the PL teams, fans are coming back in October, etc.

Our players have even taken pay-cuts... so there's that :lol:

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Looks like it's posts from April/May bro. Don't matter.

We have more information now; FFP has loosened a bit, some sort of payment for broadcasters was deferred for the PL teams, fans are coming back in October, etc.

Our players have even taken pay-cuts... so there's that :lol:

Real recognise real bro

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

This you?
70355135.jpg

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom