• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You are spreading lies about something that has been terrible for people.

If you want people to think you might speak the truth, I suggest you don't start attacking people if they have a different opinion.

People who act on feelings so easily are not as credible to think clearly and logically.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
How many of those 800,000 were critically ill? Do you know how many people died of other causes this year? I know so many people who’s relatives have died of other causes, yet they put COVID on the death certificate. They done the same with my uncle. As soon as my dad said he died, I said they will put COVID on the death certificate. And guess what, they did! He’s been critically ill with prostate cancers for years, and had been on his last legs for a few months. Are you happy to be under lockdown for 6 months yeah?

Don't bother mate. People believe a random guy on twitter spouting transfer news rubbish just imagine what a real propaganda is doing to them.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Back to Ceballos or this can be locked since the deal is pretty much done.

There is a word "sepalus" in Finnish which means a zipper in trousers. Ceballos is pronounced in very similar way so it always comes to my mind.

I'm back on topic! :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
If you want people to think you might speak the truth, I suggest you don't start attacking people if they have a different opinion.

People who act on feelings so easily are not as credible to think clearly and logically.

You do know that this the Arsenal Mania forum, right?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If you make sure that Dial Square (yes, it is him) stop using this place as his personal Twitter feed.

:lol::lol::lol:

This guy is now trying to silence someone else instead of putting his hands up and saying he was wrong. Maybe one day you'll grow some balls and become a man. Doubt you've ever been to Highbury and you need to change 2006 to 1980 because you're clearly a 40 year old man child virgin.

FinnGooner

Established Member
How many of those 800,000 were critically ill? Do you know how many people died of other causes this year? I know so many people who’s relatives have died of other causes, yet they put COVID on the death certificate. They done the same with my uncle. As soon as my dad said he died, I said they will put COVID on the death certificate. And guess what, they did! He’s been critically ill with prostate cancers for years, and had been on his last legs for a few months. Are you happy to be under lockdown for 6 months yeah?

Sorry about your uncle. However, the technical cause of dead often is a simple infection disease in cases of serious underlying conditions. Nobody dies directly of AIDS. It stands for Acquired Immune deficiency syndrome and what happens is the HI-virus gradually destroys the immune system so it is no longer capable of fighting infections. The technical cause of dead of AIDS patients is often influenza, common cold etc. The same thing can happen with cancer in cases of prolonged treatment. Chemotherapy destroys not only cancer cells but also healthy cells, meaning also the ones that are part of one's immune system. The tumor itself occupies much of the body's resources. This is why cancer patients are more vulnerable of having severe complications from infections that can be more mild in general population. Many times the actual cause of death of a cancer patient is an infection of some kind.

D

Dial Square 1886

Jeeez this forum is a miserable place sometimes.

Give it a rest would ya?

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Wish the Covidiots would crawl back to their conspiracy theory bunker. Some people I know got very seriously ill. Some guy I worked with a few years back died. A friend of mine had 3 people they knew die in a fortnight.

Some people who don't even get seriously ill still have serious after affects that non one knows how long they will last.

If you think its no worse than the common cold, you simply have no idea what you are talking about and are either too lazy to do any research or too stupid to understand it. Either way, I hope your lack of knowledge doesn't lead to you being careless an infecting loved ones, because they should not suffer because you are as a selfish idiot.

My fave story was the guy so determined to prove it was rubbish that he went to an environment with people he knew had it. Naturally he snuffed it a few weeks later. Darwin award right there. Less happy are the couples who dismissed it and later one died.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
:lol::lol::lol:

This guy is now trying to silence someone else instead of putting his hands up and saying he was wrong. Maybe one day you'll grow some balls and become a man. Doubt you've ever been to Highbury and you need to change 2006 to 1980 because you're clearly a 40 year old man child virgin.

Im not trying to silence you, Dean. Im trying to stop you from spreading nonsense, like for example the Al Jazeera crap. This isnt your Twitter feed, is that difficult to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom