• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | Saturday, September 19 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 83 93.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • West Ham win

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Saka is looking a little soft today, doesn't have the strength in his legs, normally very difficult to dispossess..I hope he wasn't having sexy time last night.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That Saka attempt looked like another rehearsed move, attacking the one channel, switch to the other channel in space.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

When you watch some of our attacking patterns these days it's very encouraging

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fun fact. The VAR headquarters Stockley park is literally walking distance from my house. Feels weird hearing the commentators mention the place every other match. :lol:

Well if they get a decision wrong against us, you're gonna need to go over there and have a word.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Only been two matches, but Willian is the most influential player in the final third for us. Picks the right option the majority of the time.

Saka should have probably drilled it across goal rather than going for power to the near post, even though he's scored from that angle before. We had three players in the box who could have gotten on the end of something.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Your typical English above-average winger. Decent but nothing spectacular. Similar to someone like Matt Jarvis or Stewart Downing in terms of ability.

Matt Jarvis is a name I haven’t heard in a long time :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom