• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Felt a bit sorry for Pepe today. He got ignored on so many counters and made a lot of fruitless runs, could see him getting more and more frustrated as the game went on. That said, he - as did Willock - really grew into the game in the 2nd half and started to play a strong role in our attack.

chessygoal

AMN and Pepe have a far better chemistry than Bellerin / Pepe
But yeah, it would be nice if we could capitalize on Pepe's great runs into space.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Grew in confidence as the game went on and made the first goal, he even tried squaring it with his right foot for once.

Really needs a run of games. He can take players on and should be doing it more often.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
A passenger and looked isolated in the first half. Came to life in the first 20 minutes of second when AMN started to provide overlapping runs.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Everything came down the left in the 1st half, and then down the right in the 2nd half. Perfectly balanced. Got the breakthrough for us with that extra bit of quality and some luck.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Felt a bit sorry for Pepe today. He got ignored on so many counters and made a lot of fruitless runs, could see him getting more and more frustrated as the game went on. That said, he - as did Willock - really grew into the game in the 2nd half and started to play a strong role in our attack.
Came her to post something similar actually.

He’s making better runs and getting ignored for the most part but towards the end of the game he started demanding the ball rather than just waving his arms around.

Got some minutes in his legs, was somewhat responsible for the first goal and more of those runs will be found when we play with our first team. I’ll take that performance for my boy.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Created our first goal and looked dangerous.

@GDeep™ go watch the Ndombele part of the Sp**s documentary you'll see how hard it is for these players to just slot in.

But then you're the sort of bloke who would give up on a talent like Ndombele as well. Get a grip of yourself would you.

GDeep™

League is very weak

@GDeep™ go watch the Ndombele part of the Sp**s documentary you'll see how hard it is for these players to just slot in.

But then you're the sort of bloke who would give up on a talent like Ndombele as well. Get a grip of yourself would you.
You keep mentioning and quoting me all day and when I respond you don’t reply? What’s the point?

Even now, nobody on here more than me says foreign players need time.

Just bore off.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You’ve been on his neck recently. :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If you ain’t got anything nice to say...

Imagine winning 2-0 with a under strength side, saying you won't watch the game, watching the game, seeing Pepe create the first goal then your first thought is i will go into the Pepe thread and chat hate.

What a sad little life Jane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom