• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Looks like Man U will get cavani and Dembele and vdb and we are begging for loans and free agents

AD1998

Jorginho is better than Willock by a mile and right now we have 3 center mids. Jorginho is pretty equivalent to Xhaka. But Jorginho does not push us forward much. I wonder if we don’t bring anyone in if guendo comes in from the cold. Seems a bit silly to have him training alone and not playing all season if we don’t move in, and that just depresses his value.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
So let me get this right. Ever since Arteta took over in January we've been linked heavily with Partey and Chelsea with Rice. Now it seems neither London clubs will get their first choice CM option. So Arsenal will sign Chelsea's squaddie Jorginho, they hijack the Partey deal and Athletico take Torreria from us? Am I getting that right?

Kav

Established Member
Jorginho is better than Willock by a mile and right now we have 3 center mids. Jorginho is pretty equivalent to Xhaka. But Jorginho does not push us forward much. I wonder if we don’t bring anyone in if guendo comes in from the cold. Seems a bit silly to have him training alone and not playing all season if we don’t move in, and that just depresses his value.
Jorginho is actually a better passer than Xhaka and overall better midfielder except he isn’t as sturdy in the tackle.

I just hope we get someone capable in because our options presently are not sufficient for a top four challenge.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

So let me get this right. Ever since Arteta took over in January we've been linked heavily with Partey and Chelsea with Rice. Now it seems neither London clubs will get their first choice CM option. So Arsenal will sign Chelsea's squaddie Jorginho, they hijack the Partey deal and Athletico take Torreria from us? Am I getting that right?
Nah I don’t see West Ham selling rice now. That’s what saved us? But if it was up to us and Chelsea that would happen

gunnergoa

I can't belive people have already started comparing Xakha and Jorginho. Comparing those to is like chosing most favourable disease

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Jorginho doesn't improve us. He just supplement what we already have. We should stop making these kind of signings.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

If Chelsea get Partey and we end up with Jorginho I will struggle to watch this season. That would finish me.
Seriously worried for you mate. You post with such optism for our club and they do nothing but kick you in the teeth. :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Really don't want anyone else from Chelsea... Its such a bad look

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Jorginho > Xhaka.
Jorginho > Elneny.

Truthfully though if we are not getting Aouar or Partey best we stick with what we have.

Trim the squad and do the best we can with what we have. Give Willock and ERS gametime.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The issue with Jorginho is he doesn’t give our midfield a different dimension. There’s no point adding more of the same, even if he is a bit better. He still has the same weaknesses as someone like Xhaka, that being **** when pressed and slow as ****.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Jorginho doesn't improve us. He just supplement what we already have. We should stop making these kind of signings.

He does though. He's actually brilliant in possession and much more press resistant than Xhaka. His lack of mobility means some of our existing problems exist.

That said, we currently play two in midfield. Change that to a 3 and it should be less of an issue.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We aren't getting Jorginho.

I'll play the game though. Jorginho, Partey and Ceballos would be the best midfield that we've had since Song/Flamini/Wilshere, Cesc, Nasri for talent or Ramsey/Arteta/Santi for balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom