• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They keep strongly dreaming & believing, beautiful feature. Wouldn't surprise that Arteta out thing then, if some think Elneny is superior player to our Switzerland captain.
We are hoping and dreaming and believing. Never get that twisted :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They keep strongly dreaming & believing, beautiful feature. Wouldn't surprise that Arteta out thing then, if some think Elneny is superior player to our Switzerland captain.
You’ll be Arteta Out if he keeps hooking Xhaka for Elnothing whenever we’re being pressed :rofl:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I smell a desperate attempt at salvaging some e-pride now it appears your bug-eyed teef is history.
Xhaka isn’t getting dropped for a partnership that isn’t even ours (Ceballos). Don’t be silly.

Xhaka and Partey have a lot of overlap in their game so naturally it would be redundant to start him every game in all circumstances. Partey is our best midfielder by quite a margin now.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Xhaka isn’t getting dropped for a partnership that isn’t even ours (Ceballos). Don’t be silly.

Xhaka and Partey have a lot of overlap in their game so naturally it would be redundant to start him every game in all circumstances. Partey is our best midfielder by quite a margin now.
A lot of people who like Xhaka have strangely accepted he’ll see a lot less playing time... I can’t say whether that’ll be, but it does seem eyes are opening to the fact that there will be a lot of games where he won’t be suited.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Wow... I rate Partey too, but you can’t have rated the Swiss national captain that highly if the gap is so big?!
I rate Xhaka but there’s levels to this.

You know I’m allergic to hyperbole, that’s why people think I highly rate guys like Xhaka and Laca. Truth be told if I was a billionaire that bought Arsenal they would be two of the first guys out.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I rate Xhaka but there’s levels to this.

You know I’m allergic to hyperbole, that’s why people think I highly rate guys like Xhaka and Laca. Truth be told if I was a billionaire that bought Arsenal they would be two of the first guys out.
Ok, welcome back to planet earth. Have a shower to wash of all the nasty posts, and there’s some heart attack white widow in the fag box. Help yourself :drool:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

I keep seeing this but didn’t Arteta bin off Torreira and Guendouzi for a loan player? Truth is, if Xhaka isn’t on his A-game he’s getting benched by Cellabos. I don’t think there’s anything controversial in that. Arteta hasn’t shown any preferential treatment towards our own players so far so I don’t know why he would now.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Lol I actually hate that twitter account. No idea why his opinions are so important and why he has so many followers.
Followed quite a simple formula. If I could be bothered ... and completely disingenuous... I could rack up thousands of ‘followers’. It’s just a popularity game that takes a bit of dedication and a spot of luck.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I keep seeing this but didn’t Arteta bin off Torreira and Guendouzi for a loan player? Truth is, if Xhaka isn’t on his A-game he’s getting benched by Cellabos. I don’t think there’s anything controversial in that. Arteta hasn’t shown any preferential treatment towards our own players so far so I don’t know why he would now.

I hope next you're not starting to call him Cerberus.

Of course Arteta tries to win, but if they perform pretty equally, then an own player will get more game time. It will help in buying Ceballos cheaper also.

But the clear thing is that Arteta will rotate and some bench calls don't tell much.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

If only football was played on a calculator... 100% dribbles LOL. Yeah he’s obviously the new Ronaldinho

2/2 dribbles, most of the team. I watched the game and he was good. Did you or just try to downplay all those stats?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
2/2 dribbles, most of the team. I watched the game and he was good. Did you or just try to downplay all those stats?
No I didn’t try and downplay those stats, but if I wanted to I could find another tweet which adds important context to those stats which is important to any statistical analysis. Example if I said that 35 of those 57 passes started and finished in his own half, would that change anything? I’ll take your word for it when you say you think he was good though. That means more to me than those numbers.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Yeah but not long term, unless we have an agreement that nobody knows about.

Imagine creating a system based on Ceballos' attributes only for Madrid to say we want him back or we want 80M. You assess risk by Impact of risk x likelihood of said risk happening and for this scenario the impact would be huge and the likelihood is moderate.

It would be borderline negligence to build this team 'around' Ceballos if that makes sense.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah but not long term, unless we have an agreement that nobody knows about.

Imagine creating a system based on Ceballos' attributes only for Madrid to say we want him back or we want 80M. You assess risk by Impact of risk x likelihood of said risk happening and for this scenario the impact would be huge and the likelihood is moderate.

It would be borderline negligence to build this team 'around' Ceballos if that makes sense.
Don't think Arteta cares :lol:

Transfer fee hasn't phased him
Salary hasn't phased him
Age doesn't phase him, benching big man to play Nketiah

Arteta is about W only - I rate it. Man was literally jumping on the spot when we beat Sheffield Utd.

That being said, I think your boi Xhaka is safe and the plan is to play him with Partey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom