• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah yeah, those aren’t facts, they are your dodgy opinions. You called him a flop in Euro 2012 too until I told you he was in the team of the tournament.
I never said he was a flop in the 2012 euro.

I only called him a flop in euro 2016 and 2014 world cup. I didn't really watch much of euro 2012

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Where’s the “Özil fans aren’t Arsenal fans” crowd? Heard that during Wenger too.

tenor.gif

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Where’s the “Özil fans aren’t Arsenal fans” crowd? Heard that during Wenger too.
Then you have the Pro-Özil crowd shouting down those who criticize Özil and callimg them haters.

What do you have to say about that?:lol:

Let's focus on Özil and not individual posters.

The mods have in their infinite wisdom kept the thread open so let's allow the thread to run its course

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I never said he was a flop in the 2012 euro.

I only called him a flop in euro 2016 and 2014 world cup. I didn't really watch much of euro 2012
Maybe you need to watch it, then.

Just to enjoy Germany during that period.

Insane young talents!

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Got a soft spot for mesut, best playmaker ive seen this last decade - and his stats confirm this.

He was a baller at bremen and madrid

Just sucks how it's all ended, but I'll believe in the manager, even though our creativity issue is ****

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I like to think that after studying it intensely, even the aliens would develop onto different sides of the argument and create their own forum to discuss it...

Jrungad: " If I lived in the same time period and planet as this Özil, I would have 100% taken a cricket bat to his knees...2 assists in 18 months, I have matched that and I don't even play this damn sport...only tweets when we lose too, proper self important, self righteous little *****."

Ghektoids™: "Ceballos has had 1 good game in a billion, how come he isn't held accountable by Mikel Arteta...plus no one has answered my question, why did he play every game pre lockdown and then was randomly dropped...something is going on here and it doesn't sit right with me...I know @Roks hates Özil because Mez refused to sleep with that little rent-boy."

Alien_Gooner: "Threads locked for a bit now guys, both of you relax."

Last edited:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
How did we end up here?
When did all this start really?

Ramsey giving the game away, wrapped up in a bit of lighthearted banter in 2016..skip to Teachers Pet at @1:14
because the bumsquad targeted the manager instead of the referees and the owners. So now we play 5 at the back to Dundalk.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
In current state of our team Özil would be walking right in. Even without playing for so long, his pr stunts & his mentality being that of a retired pensioner he's still the most talented player we've got by far

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I've often thought that players with certain personality types can be too naturally talented for their own good. I think Mesut is one of these.
His natural talent has let him coast through most of his career, he's never had to have a great mentality or work hard on the training pitch. It was easy for him, up until the last few years.

I honestly think a Mesut Özil with 10% less natural ability but a 10% better mentality would be the better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom