• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Molde | Thursday 5th November | 20:00 GMT | BT Sports 2

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Fireworks are so boring. Especially when people launch 1 every 5 minutes.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Silly linesman decisions like that used to happen twice a game every weekend before VAR.

And people moan about it ruining the game, pansies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Seriously feels like a chore watching this.. Attack been so disappointing, Pepe really need to do better against weak opposition like this, there's no way he should have any trouble with whoever that fullback is.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's hard though knowing that even if he has a great game, he won't be starting at the weekend.

I mean, he has to have a good game to be considered tho. Expectations for him and say, Ceballos, are not the same as for Willock.

Which is why we can say the latter is having a good game and the former two are not really.

You expect Pepe and Ceballos to be game changers or at the very least try to impact the game more.

And this is coming from someone who has a lot of time for both players.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Oh my word the commentators are just absolutely horrendous on the BT showing of the game, they are both just so dopey and dumb. How is she saying Ceballos should have continued passing sideways when he attempted that clever pass to Pepe in the box ? They didn’t even realise that Eddie was onside for another few mins until they must have been told by their producer.

I tried to find it on a different channel on my IPTV but to no surprise they hardly show this crap pointless game anywhere else with English commentary. We need to get to CL ASAP even if you are just considering coverage quality :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom