• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Molde | Thursday 5th November | 20:00 GMT | BT Sports 2

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Xhaka has 1 moment per match were he pings a masterful ball out wide, then goes plodding along for 87 minutes doing fek all. no wonder he's dropped for Mo

morpho

Established Member
Is it just me or did we find the second gear after Pepe switched to the left side? Since about all our play comes down the right, it doesnt mean hes any better there...

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Xhaka has 1 moment per match were he pings a masterful ball out wide, then goes plodding along for 87 minutes doing fek all. no wonder he's dropped for Mo
So many times you see players making runs and he chickens out and does a backwards or infield pass.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We're much more inclined to zip the ball into player's feet. Very encouraging. Willock, Maitland Niles, Pepe, Willian all finding nice pockets of pace. All about the final ball now.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
When all of them seem out of sorts you have to question our attacking tactics.

Allegri vibes.

giphy.gif

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Worried for Pepe tbh.

Set up two big chances for Eddie but you feel like they were the type of chances anyone could set up. Besides that he’s looked laboured and demotivated.

Imagine absolutely killing it in France then having to play EL against Molde in an empty stadium? Absolutely no one has time for that. He wants them cup final games.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
As boring as I expected it to be to be honest. There's a reason Xhaka and Ceballos have been displaced by Elneny of all people :lol:. Stodgy and boring. I keep backing it for Pepe but he's not been particularly incisive, neither has Willian. Nketiah feeding off of scraps at the moment, he's just been OK IMO. AMN has done pretty decent in terms of moving the ball around.

Best player for me is Willock. It's still not come together for him just yet but he's looking more ready than ever IMO. Making intelligent runs, using the ball a little better and generally providing energy.

I really wish we had Nelson for this game, it would have been far more exciting having someone who can dribble and is technically sound enough to sustain a threat in the final 3rd. Stop ****ing getting injured!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Worried for Pepe tbh.

Set up two big chances for Eddie but you feel like they were the type of chances anyone could set up. Besides that he’s looked laboured and demotivated.

The bolded is quite visible, he should be up for this...

billyf

Ceballos and NKetiah are not involved in the game at all. They need to provide some runs in order to create space for their teammates to exploit.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think Molde have played better than we expected, great goal, set up by Leno. Too many poor performances so far, AMN pushing back the clock a couple of years, a reminder that he's still not reliable enough. Arteta will make a change early, we need to ensure we win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom