• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Molde | Thursday 5th November | 20:00 GMT | BT Sports 2

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy

Yeah, but you could try offering something different.

At least put a bit of banter on it, it’s Charity FC after all.

I’m not here to entertain you my Brazilian friend. I’m here to vent my anger and displeasure because of this poxy lockdown and another inept first half performance.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Seriously feels like a chore watching this.. Attack been so disappointing, Pepe really need to do better against weak opposition like this, there's no way he should have any trouble with whoever that fullback is.
These Europa league games are always either really fun and open or absolute turds of a game.

I feel sick having to tune in every Thursday. Get us back in the ****ing Champions League.

GDeep™

League is very weak
These Europa league games are always either really fun and open or absolute turds of a game.

I feel sick having to tune in every Thursday. Get us back in the ****ing Champions League.
Yeah but @Jury @say yes etc and others got bored of the CL and actually said a few years out will do us good.

Reactions: A_G

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wow piling on Pepe after 45 minutes. We really do love tearing our own players down. Meanwhile Ceballos is doing literally nothing, free pass though.

Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Imagine absolutely killing it in France then having to play EL against Molde in an empty stadium? Absolutely no one has time for that. He wants them cup final games.
Need him to join Emi at Villa so I can scream I told you so all day. He looks done though, once the belief is gone you rarely see a player come back from that.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Just got home and see we're tied wtf? Would be very grateful if a kind soul could share stream :)

greekgooner

Player:Martinelli
Remember the football game in ps2 that you made only tricks with th ball and 3on 3 matches? Thats probably what pepe is playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom