• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Also why do you keep bringing up Saka?
Because that other guy said that Pepe was the only player we have that can go past players and that's what I replied to before you got into the argument.
Saka at 19 is doing it better than Pepe at 25 with less playing time, but you know that too.
For some apparent reason, you're trying to make him happen when everybody's nan and their dog knows he's a very inconsistent player that still looks very raw when he should be maturing his game at that age.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Who’s we?
Do you ever post anything productive/positive? Pikachu boy.
I mean I don't get wrecked like you all the time. & why does all the bums always go after my username when it’s my real name ffs:rofl:

Moah

It feels like this guy's got a pseudocult to himself without even playing much, let alone producing anything useful.

Now that the Xhaka cult is dead, feels like we should start the purge here next
So you have no opinion of your own, you just look for a target to trash.
What you posted should make you feel ashamed.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So you have no opinion of your own, you just look for a target to trash.
What you posted should make you feel ashamed.
If you check Ashvin's posts he rarely has anything positive to say. Probably comes on here to let out his frustration, some posters are like that.

Moah

If you check Ashvin's posts he rarely has anything positive to say. Probably comes on here to let out his frustration, some posters are like that.
Scytheavatar or whatever his name is another one. Man U win that guy is nowhere to be seen - watch him pop up writing bare paragraphs the next L though.
I understand some want to vent their personal frustrations on internet forums. The funny thing is, they hate people who are optimistic and want you to hate what they hate.

There will never be a proper football argument with them, they insult players to argue with posters, not because they have a justified reason.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I understand some want to vent their personal frustrations on internet forums. The funny thing is, they hate people who are optimistic and want you to hate what they hate.

There will never be a proper football argument with them, they insult players to argue with posters, not because they have a justified reason.
They probably get beaten up at school/have a wife who hates them/manager who ****s on them etc.

Gotta let them have their keyboard fun I suppose. :eek:ops:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Just checking in to see how much people make assumptions about another man's life while knowing nothing about him:lol:

Reactions: Jae

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
I believe Pepe has the ability to be one of the best players in the PL. It’s not working for a bunch of reasons but his ability is not in doubt for me anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Goal and assist but frustrating performance yet again he does seem forcing himself to do things that difficult for him.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Took his goal well and got an assist but his lack of improvement when it comes to decision making, team play etc is a major worry.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
He's definitely got something, but many players have. I don't think I see him becoming something special, but I'm holding on to some optimism.

Bottom line is, Saka is consistently better than him, more economical and intelligent in when he takes on the player. The way he stands people up slows it right down.

Reactions: CJJ

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Not a touch line winger. I’m happy he kept trying and got his goal, but his first half was really bad.

Again, think he would be amazing in a Wenger team where more people created chances, but this is not going to be Arsenal under Arteta (or any manager) anytime soon.

I think he’s has it in his locker to be a top player, but maybe it just won’t happen at this Arsenal team.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Goal and assist but frustrating performance yet again he does seem forcing himself to do things that difficult for him.
He doesn't force himself into anything anymore, he is at the point where his motivation is next to nothing, and his confidence is destroyed by the manager who prefers Willian.
The guy was dribbling for fun last season and suddenly he can't do it against farmers in the EL, same with his crossing. That's all down to confidence and it will be hard to build it back with the way Arteta manages him.

Same can be written about AMN, nothing game, completely out of form

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Quietly productive. 1 goal 1 assist and another assist wrongly disallowed.

Always seems to be in and amongst the goals that we do score despite not looking great. Lots more to come when/if we get our first team attack working.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Again, think he would be amazing in a Wenger team where more people created chances, but this is not going to be Arsenal under Arteta (or any manager) anytime soon.
He would be amazing under Wenger because Wenger knew how to manage people and build their confidence. Arteta works differently and he is motivating players in his own way, but that approach doesn't work for all the players

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He doesn't force himself into anything anymore, he is at the point where his motivation is next to nothing, and his confidence is destroyed by the manager who prefers Willian.
The guy was dribbling for fun last season and suddenly he can't do it against farmers in the EL, same with his crossing. That's all down to confidence and it will be hard to build it back with the way Arteta manages him.

Same can be written about AMN, nothing game, completely out of form
I think Arteta do prefer Willian because tactically he more suited he don't over dribble he can play in both RW LW better workrate defensively. Pepe will get more minutes in PL he having better season than Willian

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He's definitely got something, but many players have. I don't think I see him becoming something special, but I'm holding on to some optimism.

Bottom line is, Saka is consistently better than him, more economical and intelligent in when he takes on the player. The way he stands people up slows it right down.
Why do you compare him with Saka? They are not fighting for the same position. It's between Willian and Pepe, and I'm yet to be convinced that Willian deserves every start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom