• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Didn't realise he was close with Jeremy, but these "big" clubs really should be doing more to protect these kids after releasing them.

Another example:

Brutal isn’t it. Wenger was right in a way, the percentage of academy kids who make it is way too small to justify keeping them out of a meaningful education.

Their whole lives are geared towards football so suddenly when that’s taken away and they’re booted out into the workforce with no prior training it must be a struggle.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Didn't realise he was close with Jeremy, but these "big" clubs really should be doing more to protect these kids after releasing them.

Another example:

Man imagine being a teenager in a football academy day dreaming about living the high life as a footballer just for it to all come crashing down and now you're just regular. Don't think I could handle it either, but then I'd probably try become a coach or something.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Another example:

What’s can the clubs do after they release you? They and the parents should make sure the kids are educating themselves because most will not make it in football.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wenger was friendly btw, not keen to talk about football, not keen to say who his best or fave player was. Was busy with a Maya Jama type looking girl.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

What’s can the clubs do after they release you? They and the parents should make sure the kids are educating themselves because most will not make it in football.

I think you answered your own point, they really should be offering them avenues to educate themselves not only after but during their time as a player. It shouldn't be a situation of football or nothing, we aren't a country that lacks the resources and these clubs specifically don't.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Man imagine being a teenager in a football academy day dreaming about living the high life as a footballer just for it to all come crashing down and now you're just regular. Don't think I could handle it either, but then I'd probably try become a coach or something.

A small silver lining to Charlie Scott's story is he's been given one last chance in football. He's playing in the Hong Kong Premier League.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I think you answered your own point, they really should be offering them avenues to educate themselves not only after but during their time as a player. It shouldn't be a situation of football or nothing, we aren't a country that lacks the resources and these clubs specifically don't.
I might be wrong, but I read somewhere that in Germany the academy players get a non-football education in case they don't make it as footballers/get a career-ending injury early.

Last edited:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Don’t know how true, but other day heard some shocking news about Greenwood and looks like it’s all leaking today... might of thrown away everything.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Saw some madness on Twitter that he’s been arrested for false imprisonment and rape.
Chris Wheeler reported that an unnamed PL footballer was arrested for those two things, and because he's fairly reliable for United people have put 2 and 2 together to say it's Greenwood.

Moah

No, the truth that the PC media are afraid to say.

I've realised over the past year how much the fake news media affect us all
So its all the black players with problems, huh.
How can you call a player an idiot for advocating the right to have meals for children? Is the nation so poor and not able to feed its own citizens? He didn't do something illegal, he advocated for what he believed on and achieved it with the help of the people.

You call Pogba 'virus' because he doesn't play well while the club as a whole lie at the bottom half of the table. 'Irresponsible' martial is also thrown in there to fulfill your agenda.

I also doubt you put the same blame for Foden while they are guilty for the same crime. But then again its you who is enlighted about the fake news media so who am I to say...

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They really need to sack him. I thought we were done here in Norway when he retired, but no..., we get saviour 2.0....

He is a good man, a nice lad, he isn't a ******...but give us some peace, sack him....

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom