• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Vestergaard makes no sense. Will cost a lot due to Premier League premium, is 29 soon etc.

The profile of what we’ll sign will be another Gabriel. Abit left field, and someone who can come here and develop/grow.

Goonger

Vestergaard makes no sense. Will cost a lot due to Premier League premium, is 29 soon etc.

The profile of what we’ll sign will be another Gabriel. Abit left field, and someone who can come here and develop/grow.

It was more a short term option if we keep Saliba. If that is the case, then someone to come in for a couple of years EPL proven would be advantageous. Therefore being older at 29, & going into his last year both might be appealing.

I agree if we are selling Saliba, then a slightly younger guy would be better.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
This situation really baffles me, but Nice is a decent side. Hope he does well.

Also really hope we can finally see him in our shirt next season. Spending €35m and wasting two seasons...Could've gotten a proper starting RCB instead of relying on that clown Luiz.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We have and Excellent CB in Gabriel and two CBs peforming very well this seaaon in Holding and Mari.

I am annoyed that Saliba didnt get playing time here whilst Luiz and Mustafi have this season. However with the other 3 CBs playing so well it can afford us to loan Saliba to get more playing time.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Sh1t loan move tbh he either plays for us next season or goes on loan to pl/efl team!!

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I think it is more down to circumstance than his ability. If he had of played with this season look at who he would have played with?

Gabriel of Mari who are new to the league themselves. Holding or Chambers coming back from 12 months out with ACL injuries. Mustafi who would in my opinion be a terrible mentor for a young player. Luiz was probably the only one of our central defenders who could have played alongside him without a lot of risk attached.

I think the club deemed it too risky to integrate him this season with so many question marks over most of the central defenders in our squad.

As I said above, if he is here next year which I think he will be we will have a far more settled group of defenders so he can be integrated with less risk and pressure.

I agreed but why not loaning him to a championship team or EPL team?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I agreed but why not loaning him to a championship team or EPL team?
Maybe because Nice will guarantee to play him, no PL team can do that. A Championship loan would’ve been good though, he needs to acclimatise to English conditions. I think going back to France is a step back. We know he can play in France while having a cigar in his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom