• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Maupay is an absolute ****. He provokes opponents and litteraly tells them stuff like to fight after the game outside. Not making this up I'm dead serious. So it wouldn't surprise me if Guendouzi was beyond himself and replied to him in his own childish way :lol:

Roy Keane one of the greatest CM in PL history bit when a worm on the end of a rod was thrown.

And that was when he was in his late 20s or early 30s.

Some players have that passion and react. Some players don't. Often the ones that don't are either usually too good mentally to buy into it or soft as fck.

For example Theo Walcott would never bite back. Cause he was scared. Mister nice. Auba the same. Youre never gonna see him fight another player in the other side. Whereas Laca would. He isn't afraid to leave one on someone.

I wouldn't throw away a talent because he has a bit of passion and bite about him. If he's an idiot in training and doesn't work or listen well that's different.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

the only player with sum ballsack at the club and the fans throw him under the bus for it

What does that say about Guendouzi, and more importantly about us?

Gee whiz, i am drunk Clyve
he is not very good....ballsack means little if there is no great ability behind it

Keplaz

I think he could be a great partner for Partey with a number 10 in front of them. He is a box to box as they get. Problem is his attitude not his ability.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Guendouzi > most of hale end talents the previous decade

dont think AM is ready for that convo tho

Considering most of them don’t make it you’re really not saying much here.

Or are you implying he’s a bigger talent than the likes of Wilshere, Saka and ESR (would probably even throw Iwobi in there).

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He's extremely talented but impetuous. Needed managing by a good manager to fully realise his potential. Arteta is not that manager.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
the only player with sum ballsack at the club and the fans throw him under the bus for it

What does that say about Guendouzi, and more importantly about us?

Gee whiz, i am drunk Clyve
No, Geoff, not drunk, but getting merrier with each sip of that cherry Lucozade, my old bugger!

Guen will be back. A very good argument could be made for him needing a loan for his development—irrespective of his rumoured attitude misdemeanours—and that loan having the desired affect on this very precocious talent. He’s in the right place and this is all WIN!

Welcome back to the box, Geoff. We’ve missed your unique call of events
:shivering:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Always tries to get his head up when on the ball and more importantly tries to play it forward. Barring Partey can't imagine any of our midfielders making those driving runs from deep. Possibly Willock or AMN if he got the chance.
He looks a lot stronger and faster and is staying on his feet a lot more. Positionally, he looks better too. He'd offer more than Ceballos.

Keplaz

I would bring him back. He is a better option to partner Partey than anything else we have or could buy. I think Arteta should bury the hatchet and bring him back. Fatherhood will also mature him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom