• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Southampton v Arsenal | Saturday, January 23 | KO: 12:15 UTC | BT Sport

Who Goes Thru To Face Wolves In The 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'm fed up with it on here you post something and people just put flippant comments or laugh. Its bullshit.

You can quite clearly see that nobody can make Elneny, Willian, Nketiah or Pepe better. They're incredibly limited footballers. Pepe would suit another league down to the ground but he's just so incredibly inconsistent and sometimes so slow with things. He has no drive sometimes.

Nketiah is limited in almost every aspect everyone knows he isnt good enough you cant coach someone to be quicker or stronger or better at dribbling. Willian is 32 years old the guys been coached to death hes just in horrific form.

You can coach players, you arent wrong, but the players who aren't performing here aren't coachable. The players who are coachable are the ones performing for us in the league.

How can't I see nobody can make them better? :lol:

Pepe was much better under Emery.

Willian was much better under Lampard.

You need to relax a little.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta say Auba might not return in Tuesday because personal issues hopefully nothing serious with his family.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That’s fine till we fail to get the win next week. Wenger used to do this all the time - prioritising the CL over the league then losing both games. Drove me up the wall then, still does though our sights have fallen, since then.

I mean i think I'm cool with it because we won the cup last year. I desperately want this club to win the europa league or get top 4 this season. Both are possible especially with the additions

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Nothing to do with team selection today. Southampton were excellent in and out of possession. Closed our midfield down relentlessly and we had no answers. It came to a point where Xhaka and Elneny didn't want the ball... Arteta needs to work out how we get around this in future.
We don’t play them?

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Disappointing. At one point in the second half we finally took control but although they looked very tired we barely touched the ball in the last 10 minutes of the game.

Few positives other than we should be very much fresher on Tuesday and beat them in the league.

No one shone but Willian, Pepe and Nketiah. Every chance they don't take is another argument to get rid of all of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom