• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard

Would you be happy with signing him on loan?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

The Arteta haters must be gleeful at potentially signing Ødegaard.
If he makes 2-3 appearances in the league between now and summer and gets sent back to Real, it won't be me calling him crap - it will probably be you guys.

Me I'm indifferent. 6 months, no option to buy, coming from Spain a different league - he pretty much has to be one of the best players on the pitch on his debut or the chances of him starting again decreases immediately.

That's crap. A lot of you are fine with this sink or swim approach to defend Arteta's dodgy management though and that's fine.

I'd be a lot more optimistic if Arsenal were getting more out of his development. Maybe he's a worldie and everything works out? odds are slim already though.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Update: Martin Ødegaard has completed PARTS of the medical test, but not ALL. There are a few small things left.

The player will probably be introduced as new @arsenal signing on Tuesday.

As I said, despite the fans reporting "fraud": everything is gonna be alright

Guy is taking this personally :lol:

Last edited:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

If he makes 2-3 appearances in the league between now and summer and gets sent back to Real, it won't be me calling him crap - it will probably be you guys.

Me I'm indifferent. 6 months, no option to buy, coming from Spain a different league - he pretty much has to be one of the best players on the pitch on his debut or the chances of him starting again decreases immediately.

That's crap. A lot of you are fine with this sink or swim approach to defend Arteta's dodgy management though and that's fine.

I'd be a lot more optimistic if Arsenal were getting more out of his development. Maybe he's a worldie and everything works out? odds are slim already though.
An even higher rated young #10 (Havertz) in football has struggled to settle into England right away but yet some are expecting Ødegaard to come in 6 months and get us into the Champions League. :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Update: Martin Ødegaard has completed PARTS of the medical test, but not ALL. There are a few small things left.

Seeing the word "Fraud" stick out among all the Norwegian has finished me

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seeing the word "Fraud" stick out among all the Norwegian has finished me
Calm, calm, calm

hi-res-14df0aa992db7e8ddd5a225aa984a18e_crop_north.jpg

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Wouldnt surprise me if they have decided to announce him after the game tomorrow in case we fail to win. The fans need to be calmed and stuff.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

if you are football journalists and on twitter the first thing you should do to mute Arsenal fans. our fans there didn't left anyone safe.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Arsenal think they can toy around with Real and want them to wait until all pics are done etc.

They will publish their "Comunicado Oficial" later and it's done today.

I’m surprised most clubs don’t get more irritated with us jerking around and taking 20 days to make an announcement. Wtf are we doing exactly that’s delaying things :lol::lol:

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Madrid done arsenal a lot of favours now with deals for players, loans etc. When Florentino comes knocking for one of ours we will be expected to reciprocate in kind.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I reckon we could still buy him in the summer. The lack of a clause just means that Real want to evaluate the situation.

If he does well here but they can actually buy MBappe then I reckon they’d sell. If the clause is in they’re basically making plans without him.

The player will probably have a big say in it as well. If he decides for himself that he wants out then they’ll probably let him go anyway. All an option really does is put a guaranteed price on him. You’re not going to sign a player at the end of the loan if he wants to be somewhere else.

Last edited:

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6

Martin Ødegaard has not yet completed the medical test at Arsenal, as some have claimed.

The Norwegian is not presented today. Arsenal fans must be tortured for a little while longer, but all is well.

Ødegaard is in England, as he landed on Sunday night.
Google translate?
Madrid done arsenal a lot of favours now with deals for players, loans etc. When Florentino comes knocking for one of ours we will be expected to reciprocate in kind.
They can expect our middle finger. Nothing more nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom