• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When you beat Southampton, but Smith-Rowe goes off and Willian is likely to start against Man United...

tenor.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Nice. Pretty sure no one cares about the fa cup game now, we won the game that mattered.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Very good performance. Lots of good performances, Cedric, Saka, Pepe. Luiz was the week link, several **** ups could have cost us. Bring Gaby back for Utd.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
If Gabriel doesn't return on Saturday I'll be livid, Luiz needs to be dropped, Gabriel pulled out a monster performance at trafford.

Jack badmon

I think ESR should be alright for Saturday was just a precaution. Excellent win really happy. Just wish we could have done this on Saturday aswell.

Cedric, Lacazette, Holding, Xhaka, Saka, Pepe, Leno all boss tonight.

novar

Capitalized well on their mistakes and had an inspired pair of players in Laca and Saka to make the difference, but most importantly, went for it and stopped treating the opposition like they were the better team, even if it means they could have space for creating chances. A sign of progress, at least in some parts.

Hassenhuttl couldn't find a solution to his defensive problems today, that fullback switch ended up backfiring and they only got near via set pieces and David Luiz, instead of piercing us open like they did on the first half.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only negative today is Partey going off i really don't want him to miss few weeks he important the quality from Partey to Elneny is super huge.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I will say what I always say...go on a decent run and top 4 is really not that far away. Apart from a couple of teams, the last few year all the other teams drop so many points. Consistency is key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Top Bottom