• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves vs Arsenal | Tuesday 2nd February | KO: 18:00 UTC | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I just found this game absolutely disgusting. Worst of the season, and theres been some contenders.

We didn't play the worst football. We were great for a lot of the first half, but I want to get this out of my system.

1. Pathetic interpretations of the laws of the game. If its just how it has to be enforced, change it. Double punch for THAT? **** off.

2. We Arsenal'd it up. I hate watching us do it. We all know what it means. Different personnel stepping up year after year to create the same comedically suicidal incidents.

3. Really thought our subs were ****. Auba for Pepe. The goalscorer who can operate in tight spaces, can beat a man and nullify the advantage. Sure, backing pepe is gambling, but if there was ever a time to gamble. Lacazette off at half time? Ruined our attacking patterns. We needed 3 points here.

We did everything to make a crestfallen Wolves get their confidence back. We make **** teams flow again. We end goal droughts. We help ex players boost their career with a first goal against us, their former club. We set hilarious records. We fill the commentators up with soundbites about how "x club hasn't done y in 30 years".

I am so sick of that. Arteta needs to get this out of our game.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
So if Luiz went to ground and clattered him, it would have been a yellow, but because of the incidental contact wasn’t an attempt at the ball he deserves red? I don’t get it. Think the refs need to exercise some common sense instead of blindly using the letter of the law.

All this stuff about not playing the ball. Luiz didn't play the ball or the player!

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Still in shock. Haven’t been this pissed off since the 4-4 vs Newcastle. Similar script (dominant first half, shoddy ref, wonder goal) too.

Only bright side is Nuno isn’t the manager like so many wanted. A goal up, TWO players up, yet his team is out there time wasting throughout the second half. **** off.

Legend14

Established Member
Still in shock. Haven’t been this pissed off since the 4-4 vs Newcastle. Similar script (dominant first half, shoddy ref, wonder goal) too.

Only bright side is Nuno isn’t the manager like so many wanted. A goal up, TWO players up, yet his team is out there time wasting throughout the second half. **** off.
I think I will seek psychiatry after this season. WTF was that today. Someone please explain.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Remember the Crystal Palace game where Sokratis scored the winner but the VAR ref decided to disallow it for no reason? Apparently that VAR ref was Craig Pawson...

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What's beyond me is that I hear they broadcast the refs mics in Rugby in situations like this, same with Ice hockey I think. Why can't we have that in football so at least it's a bit more transparent? They did it once in Australia why not make it a permanent thing?
This was the absolute pleb who was the VAR official when they disallowed the Sokratis goal vs Crystal Palace for no reason.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don’t care what anyone says to me, officials have always been ****ing horrendous towards Arsenal. I remember when they did the league if ‘the wrong’ decisions were not made a few years ago and we had been cost way more points than anyone else.

I’m 100% confident that we are one of the worst effected teams by poor decisions every season. Something fishy is up, I think I saw somewhere once that the officials have always not been a big fan of Arsenal because we were one of the first clubs to have a non English manager and totally non English squad and terrorise the league. Wenger then made it his mission to constantly call out these absolute ***** all the time so they probably hate us.

Last edited:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Please note that this is a season where we literally already got robbed with a comical decision. That offside against Leicester was a horrendous officiating call. That and this call are up there as the 2 worst calls of the season. There is 0 debate there, they are both stonewall wrong decisions based on the rules.

The Leicester one was given an offside just because they didn’t check the same angles we got on TV.... now we get this where refs apparently don’t know the rules and don’t watch the replay enough to realise it was no way done on purpose. It’s an absolute shambles.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Lastly, Wolves were absolutely horrendous. Relied on a penalty and wonder goal against 10 and then 9 men. ****ting themselves in the closing minute ffs.

So angry we’ve given them 3 points because everyone kisses Wolves’ ass saying they play good football etc but I’ve always seen them as a glorified ****house team. They dead most the games they play in. May have been on route for relegation if we gave them the slapping they deserved.

GLITCH

Please note that this is a season where we literally already got robbed with a comical decision. That offside against Leicester was a horrendous officiating call. That and this call are up there as the 2 worst calls of the season. There is 0 debate there, they are both stonewall wrong decisions based on the rules.

The Leicester one was given an offside just because they didn’t check the same angles we got on TV.... now we get this where refs apparently don’t know the rules and don’t watch the replay enough to realise it was no way done on purpose. It’s an absolute shambles.
I strongly believe they are purposely shafting us and don't care how blatant it is. I cannot accept that this is just down to incompetence.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I just found this game absolutely disgusting. Worst of the season, and theres been some contenders.

We didn't play the worst football. We were great for a lot of the first half, but I want to get this out of my system.

1. Pathetic interpretations of the laws of the game. If its just how it has to be enforced, change it. Double punch for THAT? **** off.

2. We Arsenal'd it up. I hate watching us do it. We all know what it means. Different personnel stepping up year after year to create the same comedically suicidal incidents.

3. Really thought our subs were ****. Auba for Pepe. The goalscorer who can operate in tight spaces, can beat a man and nullify the advantage. Sure, backing pepe is gambling, but if there was ever a time to gamble. Lacazette off at half time? Ruined our attacking patterns. We needed 3 points here.

We did everything to make a crestfallen Wolves get their confidence back. We make **** teams flow again. We end goal droughts. We help ex players boost their career with a first goal against us, their former club. We set hilarious records. We fill the commentators up with soundbites about how "x club hasn't done y in 30 years".

I am so sick of that. Arteta needs to get this out of our game.

Yeah wtf was that? Chose to use a burnt out ESR up front than Martinelli or Auba. Should’ve kept Pepe on to relieve pressure. Partey too.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm find myself low on zest this morning. This result combined with United's 9 goals took the pep out of my step.

Last edited:

MikeVinna

Established Member
I'm find myself know on zest this morning. This result combined with United's 9 goals took the pep out of my step.

Same here and I didn’t even watch the match so that’s not the answer either. Why does this **** happen to us all the time? Refs must really REALLY hate our club.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

I cannot stand that hobo looking ****. He's so smug as well, and for what? Wolves is a nothing club that simply fell into Mendes' arsehole.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
The premier League are responsible for this bullshit given they can't produce a set of fair rules. As far as I understand the rule states that a red card can be givem in situations where the defende r doesn't attempt to challenge for the ball.
Given Luiz doesn't attempt a challenge on the attacker, as the attacker makes contact with Luiz, then a red card should be given based on the rule. Surely they could have made the rule fairer to also state that a red card should only be given if there is a belief the defender deliberately takes actions to stop the attacking playing from scoring, which is in the spirit the rule was originally devised for. ****ers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom