• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Fighting Until The End

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Couldn't watch it today, glad I didn't.

Do we think Arteta will figure it out or should he go?

I hate this club.
He did figure it out, but there is a list of players the club needs to get rid of, and both Luiz and Cedric would be on that list.
Not sure how any manager would do well here when your defenders cripple the team like that, but then again, it was his decision to play them

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Dumb comment.
Well done.

Look at the turn of the year where we've had a system. Free flowing attacking football ever since the turn of the year. Goals, wins etc. The only games where that hasn't happened were against united and today against Villa where we looked lethargic.

So we're supposed to just forget the 15 previous results and act like they never happened??

Also, are you sure you're remembering this right? I'll refresh your memory. Since "the turn of the year":

West Brom 0 -4 Arsenal
Arsenal 0-0 Newcastle (in 90s minutes, we needed 110 minutes to score)
Arsenal 0-0 Palace
Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle
Southampton 1-0 Arsenal
Southampton 1-3 Arsenal
Arsenal 0-0 United
Wolves 2-1 Arsenal
Villa 1-0 Arsenal

So we've won 4, lost 3, drawn 2. And with only ONE of those games being against a top 4 team and only measly 2 being against team above us in the table. Failed to score in 5 of those games in normal time. Are you standards so low that you're proud of a run like that?

Thats why its reactionary, many, many games of good football and then suddenly we have one bad display away to an excellent villa side and people lose their damn minds.
You genuinely sound deluded. Look at the results again. You're acting like we were smacking teams 3-0 for 1 month straight.

Its embarrassing. I'm sticking with the manager,
What's embarrassing is you overhyping to a mentally ill degree very, very, very ordinary results. Even below par results. Have a word with yourself. Literally no fan of any team in the top 10 would be as pleased as you are with the run of results I've just highlighted.

you lot can go mental because he isnt going anywhere. No matter what anyone says, no matter how many times @Makingtrax jerks off his cocktail sausage over Arsène, Mikel isnt going anywhere. So deal with it and support the team or do one.
So your rational is because Arsenal are not going to sack Arteta that we instead need to be subscribe to your insane level of delusion and back him.

If you're going to have an adult discussion then next time formulate logically sound points based on factual evidence. Not this crazed band body obsessed teenage girl ****e you've just posted.

Blaziken

Hilarious, same people defending us being mid-table dross 7 places behind Leicester, that we’re apoplectic at Arsène finishing second behind Leicester. They’re turning into trolls to assuage their own guilt at helping to create this embarrassing mess.
Unbelievable man. Wenger got slaughtered by the fans for finishing 3rd and winning the fa cup. even when he finished 5th we got 75p. Yes he made mistakes but none of them are comparable to what has happened since.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Well done.

So we're supposed to just forget the 15 previous results and act like they never happened??

Also, are you sure you're remembering this right? I'll refresh your memory. Since "the turn of the year":

West Brom 0 -4 Arsenal
Arsenal 0-0 Newcastle (in 90s minutes, we needed 110 minutes to score)
Arsenal 0-0 Palace
Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle
Southampton 1-0 Arsenal
Southampton 1-3 Arsenal
Arsenal 0-0 United
Wolves 2-1 Arsenal
Villa 1-0 Arsenal

So we've won 4, lost 3, drawn 2. And with only ONE of those games being against a top 4 team and only measly 2 being against team above us in the table. Failed to score in 5 of those games in normal time. Are you standards so low that you're proud of a run like that?

You genuinely sound deluded. Look at the results again. You're acting like we were smacking teams 3-0 for 1 month straight.

What's embarrassing is you overhyping to a mentally ill degree very, very, very ordinary results. Even below par results. Have a word with yourself. Literally no fan of any team in the top 10 would be as pleased as you are with the run of results I've just highlighted.

So your rational is because Arsenal are not going to sack Arteta that we instead need to be subscribe to your insane level of delusion and back him.

If you're going to have an adult discussion then next time formulate logically sound points based on factual evidence. Not this crazed band body obsessed teenage girl ****e you've just posted.

In the league our form vastly improved, but of course that won't be down to the manager. We starting playing a lot better in nearly all of those games you mentioned. But of course people like yourself will just look to those first 15 games. That's in the past now bro get over it.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
He did figure it out, but there is a list of players the club needs to get rid of, and both Luiz and Cedric would be on that list.
Not sure how any manager would do well here when your defenders cripple the team like that, but then again, it was his decision to play them
But why did we sign Cedric under his watch?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
By the way, I apologise for everything I said about Arsène Wenger. We took so much of that for granted now we’re stuck with a manager who is a complete virgin.
Wenger needed to go. The club needed to move on and transform into a modern bug club. We're worse than ever now, though, but getting rid of Arsène still had to happen.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
In the league our form vastly improved,

"Since the turn of the year" we are W3, D2, L2 in the league. Failed to score in nearly 50% of those games. Only played 2 teams from the top half in that run.

Yes we've "vastly improved" from on our previous no wins in 7 with 5 defeats. Amazing, such high standards to improve on.... Getting a U on an exam and then getting a E is also classed as an "improvement", but it's nothing to be proud of.

but of course that won't be down to the manager. We starting playing a lot better in nearly all of those games you mentioned. But of course people like yourself will just look to those first 15 games. That's in the past now bro get over it.

95% of my post was critique directed at our form "since the turn of the year". A period of form YOU specifically highlighted for praise. We're not talking about the 1st 15 games. Stop trying (and failing) to deflect.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This comment is insanely dumb.

No , what is dumb is moving your effective left winger to the right so all he can do is cut in when he was repeatedly getting to the byline on the left side. Moving your effective right winger to left back, and taking your full back off when he isn't even injured.

Pretty clear that the only player who was dropping physically was ESR.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
"Since the turn of the year" we are W3, D2, L2 in the league. Failed to score in nearly 50% of those games. Only played 2 teams from the top half in that run.

Yes we've "vastly improved" from on our previous no wins in 7 with 5 defeats. Amazing, such high standards to improve on.... Getting a U on an exam and then getting a E is also classed as an "improvement", but it's nothing to be proud of.

95% of my post was critique directed at our form "since the turn of the year". A period of form YOU specifically highlighted for praise. We're not talking about the 1st 15 games. Stop trying (and failing) to deflect.

You're just looking at it from a results perspective. Our form in games has clearly improved. As have the results along along the way.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hahahaha.

That was because Saka is the only other player after Cedric and Tierney who can actually play left back.

**** me what is wrong with some people. Anything thats done has to be a mistake when we lose.

Just piss off.

It's one thing being deluded. It's another thing telling someone you have never even met to piss off over a comment on forum.

Take a break, take stock, recover.

Grow up a bit. Then come back.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom