• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 1st Leg: Benfica vs Arsenal | Thursday 18th February |20:00 | BT Sport

What do you love more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
TBF its one bad cross out of 30 almost perfect crosses and it still wasnt as unbelievable as Aubas miss which I was already celebrating the goal harder than Henrys miss in the CL final.
I'm just not pinning any hope on Tierney being fit enough to help us for at keSt two weeks. True that Auba's misses were awful

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Hard to judge the game as ive had the best part of a bottle of Shiraz (The Hedonist, 2018) but it seems while not being great we missed a fair few good chances but tailed off sharply in the last quarter when the subs came on.

GLITCH

If its esr or Ødegaard at number 10 then its esr all day long. Ødegaard doesnt add anything aside from he is a decent passer.
I agree. Ødegaard is playing like he's just here for minutes and fitness. ESR doesn't always make stuff happen, but he always seems more likely to than Ødegaard from what I'm seeing. Needs to do a lot more.

OSBK

Established Member
Ødegaard made the goal and created a few other good chances...?

Cedric made the goal. Ødegaard played a nice ball. Aside from that he did a few fancy things but he wasnt driving us forward.

Esr when he played at 10 was a driving force going back and forward. Its a no brainer for me that right now we need a esr much more than we need a Ødegaard.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The front four is nice and Pepe and Martinelli as subs are nice but 1)some of them look a bit tired and 2) there's just not quite enough senior quality there, we need to be patient with ESR, Foden was blooded in for like 18-24 months, can't just expect ESR to start every game and produce.

mpower2540

Terrible game and terrible result.

If its esr or Ødegaard at number 10 then its esr all day long. Ødegaard doesnt add anything aside from he is a decent passer.

Areta said recently auba was back and on fire in training, he had a ok game against leeds and tonight he may aswell not have bothered turning up. Fatigue is a poor excuse, this is about motivation and commitment and its not there.

Huge week for us, we play city a team that could very well batter us without breaking sweat. Massive return leg after and it vould be season over.
I really hope this teams evolution isn’t putting a load of number 10’s/passers on the pitch together and hoping to “one two” our way past teams. The balance of the team looked off tonight and we were taking far too long to get the ball forward against a crap team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom