• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
KDB off after stinking up the joint
SF8MzIP.gif

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Elneny a chance to play forward plays sidewards again. But don't worry his pass accuracy is perfect.
Still Arteta keeps yelling Dani every single play. You don't hear him yelling Elneny. Arteta clearly loves that side back pass game.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Exactly the same happened with Özil but he got criticized for "hiding".

Now can you see the problem wasn't the player but the system and the team? It doesn't matter what CAM you have, even Messi is gonna struggle if your team doesn't have a CB or CM capable of moving the ball from the back to the cam.

We are playing the best team in the league who have most of the ball. Whenever the ball has gone into Ødegaard hes actually almost always passed backwards hes looked scared to turn into space today.

It isnt the system and if you knew about football you would realise that by watching our last 10 or so games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom