• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | Sunday, February 21 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Hilarious. We lose and you come back :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What do you mean we lose and I come back? We have lost many games in the last 2 months I have been taking a break. Have we not? Or have we won every single game? Have results been good week in week out until now?

Wolves?
Villa?
Dumped out of the FA Cup by Soton?
Drew against Palace?
Drew against Benfica?

I have had plenty of opportunity to come back here because we lost.

Last edited:

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
What is wrong with you? First its a CM problem then its Arteta tactics problem, make your mind up.
I see you lack some neurones or you don't understand football at all. The way you use your players and midfield it's a system problem. Get that in your head!! I said we don't have the best players there and the best we have to release pressure he doesn't use it. He likes to play that system where CMs are useless.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Too many sloppy errors in possession.
That’ll be worked out in time. A lot of the training they seem to be having the players do is to get them to think quickly. Not to mention as we add a few more highly technical players.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pound for pound this is the worst in my opinion. Constant mis-passing, bad first touches, taking the wrong options, lack of work rate, no aggression. City didn’t have to break sweat for the 3 points.
3-0 at home to Villa far, far worse.

bergholt

We weren’t even in the game through the second half. They were in control, we were on the defensive, and barely had a sniff of a chance. Supposed to feel happy about that? Don’t think so. The margin was one goal but the gulf between the two sides was enormous.

Well, yeah, we're not that good this season. You didn't realise that until just now?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yep, it’s the other 10 games we lost that keep us mid table.
Some of those losses where really unlucky and from stupid individual mistakes. Only game this season I really felt we played like **** was the first game against Villa. Other than that we have been in every other game. Well, onwards and upwards.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Go back to the 3-0 loss to City last season at home and compare it to this - night and day difference. We played pretty well today. Just need to come out of the gates faster.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
We were playing the best team in the league though, a team we haven't beaten in this comp since 2016.

And? People say stuff like this as if City/whoever win 38 league games a season and it's impossible to get a result against them. I don't care if we're playing the reincarnation of Brazil 1970. A loss at home is never acceptable, ever.

Watford ended Liverpool's unbeaten run when it looked like they might go the whole season. They didn't go "Well we're playing the best team in the league lads" and give up.

You support Arsenal, not Fleetwood Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom