• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Once we went 1-o up tonight we where asking for trouble with how negative we became. That's on Arteta as I can only presume that's part of his tactics. Of course from their a silly error and great free kick and we are up **** creek again. Made this a lot harder than it should have been. Thank **** Benfica are terrible.

Last edited:

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Arteta has done a number on you mate.

Reduced to rubbing it in people’s faces after that 180 minute slog. The bar gets ever lower.

It looks to me like he's done a number on you. "Fans" upset that Arsenal win and remain in the competition because they dislike him so much.

No one is rubbing it in your faces. It's just almost unbearable to see "fans" cheer against their team. Like.... somehow you think us doing worse will make us do better faster. Which has never happened.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Arteta has done a number on me?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Arsenal just won a hugely important European knockout game in dramatic circumstances and you people are furious / upset? And I’m the one he’s done a number on?!

Absolute state of it. Am I still posting on an Arsenal forum?

You are posting on an Arsenal forum, only not everyone is as short-term oriented as you appear to be. We are all pleased with the result, that goes without saying on an Arsenal fan forum.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
So how would you have handled a loss? Would you even have bothered watching the remaining league games?

Up the Gunners y Nada Mas

Glad we got there in the end

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
This result feels like when my wife on leathery Saturdays put the keys of my handcuffs on the table, 2.5 meters away from me!

This result feels like when I logged back to AM after a few weeks and see your friendly face that still isn't a trusted member.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
You are posting on an Arsenal forum, only not everyone is as short-term oriented as you appear to be. We are all pleased with the result, that goes without saying on an Arsenal fan forum.

If you think cheering against Arsenal and us getting knocked out of the EL is good for our long-term, I hope you never become CEO of a company I am invested in.

roz

Fake News Merchant
db19126461ab5d938373c4eca1e244e3466654fc_hq.gif

Bloodbather

Established Member

No one is rubbing it in your faces. It's just almost unbearable to see "fans" cheer against their team. Like.... somehow you think us doing worse will make us do better faster. Which has never happened.

It just happened to Chelsea. And it was an actual, proper club legend, too. Pay attention.

If you think cheering against Arsenal and us getting knocked out of the EL is good for our long-term, I hope you never become CEO of a company I am invested in.

I didn't cheer for us to lose today. Arteta is in the safe zone for this season.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arteta has done a number on me?!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Arsenal just won a hugely important European knockout game in dramatic circumstances and you people are furious / upset? And I’m the one he’s done a number on?!

Absolute state of it. Am I still posting on an Arsenal forum?

Yo I’m as happy we’re through as the next man but to pretend like that wasn’t an absolute slog is mental stuff.

Borderline delusional bro.

Finesse

Credit to Auba. If he finished like this a week ago we would never be here. Willian played excellent in his lil cameo. This team needs games like this and moments like this to build their belief and go over the line. It was calling for some kept players to take charge.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Those who knock Aubameyang... wonder who else would have got two goals to save the show.

He literally had 3 chances and put them all away (one was disallowed) but when he misses a chance again some people have the cheek to moan at him. One of the few players in our team who consistently performs as one of the league's best in his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom