• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday, March 14 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Being late ffs...Auba acting like a 10 year old and Arteta acting like one of those annoying teachers we have all had at one point...only at THE Arsenal :lol:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
hunta-jpeg.2174

OSBK

Established Member
Fantastic pundit tbh, gives fantastic insight on the U23s since he actually coached them and even gave some of them debuts.

A million times better than the likes of Keown or Merson they are shocking.

Dont agree about keown. I wont forgive keown ever for the way he hounded wenger after games towards the end. But he does talk some sense, he isnt afraid to call out players who are doing badly. When he talks about the passion and the fight he talks like a fan.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What a gamble of a team sheet. Arteta’s either going for legendary status or cementing his mid table image. 90 minutes will reveal which.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Being late ffs...Auba acting like a 10 year old and Arteta acting like one of those annoying teachers we have all had at one point...only at THE Arsenal :lol:
Should’ve given Auba some lines instead, or made him stand in the corner.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I have Ruud Gullit.

Chelsea allegiance aside, he's a brilliant pundit. Says it like it is without any waffle to sound half important like some of the chancers they get on. Didier Domi! The man was relegated with Leeds the season we went Invincible & was part of the team when they shipped 5 at Highbury :lol:

say yes

forum master baiter
Tbh given how deep Sp**s will inevitably sit / his record in this game, I'm not sure Auba being dropped is really such a bad thing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom