• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday, March 14 | KO: 16:30 UTC | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePortugueseGunner

What a great afternoon of football!

Very well-deserved win against our rival, and the first Premier League game we had since I joined the Forum. Consider me a lucky charm, if you'd like. 🍀:)

The penalty was well judged, it was a foul, no doubt about that. Arsenal did the most to win the game, Tottenham (very Mourinho-style) never looked like they wanted to get the win, and got very lucky with that Lamela shot. Sure it's a fancy strike, but it was very undeserved.

Very solid performance by the team, and I have to give credit to Arteta, he owned the shirt-tearer (I'll have to explain this Mourinho nickname, because I doubt it's known in England... maybe when a debate about him comes). Always nice to see shots fire back, José always likes to talk trash about us, but nowadays his teams don't play good enough football to back up all his talking.

Hope this win gives the coach and players motivation for what's left of the season. It's a shame we got robbed of a clear penalty against Burnley, because then we would be on a very nice win streak.

Next game ➡️ Second Leg of the 1/8 Finals against Olympiacos. Let's book our place in the Quarter-Finals!

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Missed the entire match (except for the first 2-3 minutes) because of a sick child. Anywhere I can watch the match now?

Its become increasingly difficult to watch full match replays, I tried to find one to rewatch the game vs Leciester but all the sites I tried had the video taken down for copyright. But basically type in "arsenal vs Sp**s full match online" or something along those words. Hoofoot used to be good. Perhaps you can catch it before it gets taken down.

If someone replies to you or you find one please let me know where.
The r/footballhighlights sub most of the time has full matches along with the highlights, here's the one for this match for example. I see 2 options there.

Kysus

Its become increasingly difficult to watch full match replays, I tried to find one to rewatch the game vs Leciester but all the sites I tried had the video taken down for copyright. But basically type in "arsenal vs Sp**s full match online" or something along those words. Hoofoot used to be good. Perhaps you can catch it before it gets taken down.

If someone replies to you or you find one please let me know where.
Hdmatches.net and fullmatchesandshows.com are my favorites.
Have been watching all our games there for years.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

“Arsenal v Tottenham​

Tottenham are firing properly now – they have scored four goals in three of their past four games – and Jose Mourinho is always very keen to let people know about it.

I don’t blame Jose for banging his drum about it, because Sp**s have hit form and found some consistency.

That’s what Arsenal need – they have produced some good performances recently but I am still not really sure what to expect from them week to week.

Lawro’s prediction: 0-2”

I love it when these predictions are so off.

Melquiades

For 75 minutes, that was almost perfect. 13-1 in shot attempts. 5-0 in corners. Generated 2 goals and hit 2 more posts. Dominated the game, ran them ragged, and left them frustrated and running up a string of yellow and then red cards. Tactically Arteta absolutely ate Mourinho for lunch.

But, wow, does this team struggle with playing from in front. Last 20 minutes were a clown show of sloppy passes and dumb challenges and we almost blew it. And we’ve seen this time and again this year - team is fragile and doesn’t know how to play with leads and close out games. Needs to be at the top of the to-fix list for the manager.

Can’t believe there’s any discussion about that penalty. Doesn’t matter that he’s kind of muffed a shot a split second before, when you steamroll through a guy with a dangerous challenge and get none of the ball, that’s a foul. Every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom