• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday, April 3 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy ®

I don't have a good feeling about this at all, I just have a feeling Liverpool might be getting back to somewhat close to their best. They're too good to stay playing like they have done the last few months and I think their victory over the energy drink might change their fortunes.

And we saw against West Ham even tho we're capable of scoring, we're also capable of defending like absolute clowns and a side like Liverpool has the firepower to really punish.

With all this being said we've got nothing to play for in the league anyways so it doesn't matter as long as we don't get well and truly battered and keep it respectable.

FFS what has happened to this great club? Fans now happy to keep the score down and respectable at home against a Liverpool who’ve been getting ****ed by everyone in the league last few months. :facepalm:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We have a chance of this for sure. Lets see the fitness/availability of Ødegaard, Saka and ESR though. All 3 of them have had issues in the last week.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People like you add nothing to the forum.
Well said, you tell him. Really can’t understand these posters who want us to lose. It’s beyond my way of thinking. :lol:

1898391-C-8233-4-C93-AEF3-79-D632-E0-B739.jpg

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Which Arsenal will show up today? The Arsenal that played against Sp**s or the one against West Ham? Hope the take the best parts of both games and bring it to todays

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Both teams have alot of players coming from international so i think it going to be a boring slow game. But us Against Liverpool always full of goals

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FFS what has happened to this great club? Fans now happy to keep the score down and respectable at home against a Liverpool who’ve been getting ****ed by everyone in the league last few months. :facepalm:

We're not very good, that's what's happened

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People quickly forget that Liverpool usually slapped us since Rodgers days we more competitive against them at Emirates but they always manage put at least 3 against us.

andeoch1

we aren’t that good, BUT I see improvement in the way we are now playing. It gives me a glimmer of hope for next season. Arteta has got to get the team more consistent. When we are focused we are pretty good but we can turn to S***e in a heartbeat 🤦‍♂️

TinFish

Willian will be starting for some reason. Despite not having played in a while. Expect another lacklustre performance from the team and an inevitable slow start where we concede too early. Only for Mikel to then throw on some pacy subs between the 70-80th minute mark where it's obviously too late. Que the fans and AFTV bemoaning "what could have been" if only Mikel had not started Willian and actually put on eager members of the team such as Smith Rowe, Pepe and Martinelli either as stating positions or subbed on a lot earlier...

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Want Martinelli and Smith Rowe to start this one. If they start, we win.

If it is Wilian Laca Auba....we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom