• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Fulham | Sunday, April 18 | KO: 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is why we’re dropping points. Terrible ref errors happen but we should be creating more than one great chance at home to the 18th best team in the division.

It’s appalling stuff really.
I think more about us not being ruthless we'll always make mistakes when we get frustrated so that not surprise you watch them against Praha and today just wierd team

African Flair

One thing that really annoys me about this squad, is how many honest nerds we have.

That was a pen for me, in this day and age anyway, he got stepped on and went down...but none of our boys do that ffs!

The Pepe header, great save by the keeper...but before Gabby crossed, he went round the keeper, should have went down...none of our strikers go down anymore.

People give Neymar **** for diving, but it works...think I saw a stat that Neymar has won twice as many fouls in the Champions League that the next player...winning penalties, freekicks, yellow cards and red cards...it all helps his team.

Hate this about us tbh.
Neymar also get kicked like no one else in football.

Let's play Aubamawang

It says a lot about our season that we were forced to rely on our second-string keeper and our forgotten striker to rescue a point against a team doomed to relegation. When you look at the stats, we should have been battering them.

But the truth is, they wanted it more. That being said, I strongly disagree with looking for penalties and faking cramp to chew the clock. The latter came back to haunt them in the end..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Feel sorry for Fulham now I think about it but in saying that they get so much luck! Who would have thought Ryan gets an assist aswell!
Feel sorry why? They got decisions in thier favor today and if our players were more ruthless we'd win the game easily they done nothing all game

GLITCH

The Pepe header, great save by the keeper...but before Gabby crossed, he went round the keeper, should have went down...none of our strikers go down anymore.
Yep. Noticed that too, but you have to admire their integrity.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
This team is so weird.

Against Prag we are scoring with all ouf first three chances on goal and today we are starting to miss everything.

I struggle to see us win the EL tbh.

We need to bank on playing like underdogs as we did in FA Cup last year and that Auba recovers well and can get us goals in these games against Villareal and in the final if we get there.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I mean obviously we're a midtable team, every metric points to that.

I'm not talking about Arteta's approach, but fans approach to these PL games. I hear lots of fans say PL is done just use it to play some youngsters.

Games like today are frustrating, we're much the better team, you say we created nothing till 70 mins, well we scored a fantastic goal that was ruled out for some bullsh*t, and the opposition created literally nothing apart from a bullsh*t penalty. Without that pen it's like 3-0 in xG, the performance was fine, not good, not terrible, just very Arsenal 2021.

We'll have forgotten all about this game by this time tomorrow.

The Ceballos goal was offside. It’s pointless blaming the officials when it was the right decision.

Yes they created nothing but they’re one of the worst attacking teams in the league. It’s pointless arguing about these fine margins and saying we’re unlucky when we’re constantly reliant on these 50/50 decisions to get us over the line.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Another game Arteta could have won 5-0 but for those bum officials.

Funny thing is...if that exact same match happened under Arsène, you would have been fuming and you know it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom