• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Yeah its weird that every Tom **** and Harry is suddenly on it because the people are against it. You didn't care before why do you care now?

I'd like to see how it actually worked before passing judgement. There's a lot of unanswered questions right now and I highly doubt anyone knows the full details besides the big wigs.

You are one of Kroenkes fanboys here. A delusional joke.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal and Sp**s fans should be the most thrilled about it. We have another underserving shot at being at a top club again! So exciting

If anything, we'll become the whipping boys for a host of other teams in an entirely different format.

What sort of miserable destiny is that? :lol:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yeah its weird that every Tom **** and Harry is suddenly on it because the people are against it. You didn't care before why do you care now?

I'd like to see how it actually worked before passing judgement. There's a lot of unanswered questions right now and I highly doubt anyone knows the full details besides the big wigs.
My issue will always be where is the competition? For example imagine West Ham have played above and beyond their normal level all season. Worked harder than ever. Finish 4th and instead of being rewarded with home nights under the lights against Real or Bayern etc games they know they are unlikely to win but occasions they will never forget they may be playing Standard Liege and Sevilla.

It takes all the compeition away and as you said before all that will matter is 1st and maybe 7th or 8th and relegation.

Imagine Arsenal start poorly in the PL next season. We will know we can't win the league, won't won't relegated and still have 300m and playing RM and Barca and all the following year. How do you motivate a team a club and fans if there's nothing to win or lose?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
You look at how the fans can't cope with us being 9th this season.

Good luck in 2-3 years time when the novelty has worn off and we're still getting humped 4-0 each week by Real, Barca etc.

There's not even the excitement of a relegation scrap with Sp**s to get excited about :lol:

From a football perspective it's just hideous.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

“We don’t want too many Leicester City’s”

This is all it has ever been about. These clubs want to kill the natural order of competition in the crib.

With time us and Sp**s might have continued to fall down the table and needed reinvestment and more money. This is just taking your ball home.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
You look at how the fans can't cope with us being 9th this season.

Good luck in 2-3 years time when the novelty has worn off and we're still getting humped 4-0 each week by Real, Barca etc.

There's not even the excitement of a relegation scrap with Sp**s to get excited about :lol:

From a football perspective it's just hideous.

If they are going the nba model maybe they’ll reward teams who are bad with something like the draft equivalent. Then fans can root for their teams to lose games lmao.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Whole thing is about a group of rich American billionaires trying to increase their wealth and power like they are doing in every aspect of life. They have zero care or respect for the culture and history of European football. Tax billionaires out of existence.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Worst part is there's really nothing the domestic leagues and fifa can do, it is just bluff. I mean they're also money-sucking lizards, just to be clear. But elite footballers drive this whole circus, the 'super clubs' have the elite footballers, they have the upper hand. If the PL or Fifa ban the super clubs they automatically ruin the 'product' they've been building for the last 30 years. They're also just corrupt money men, they won't do that, they'll acquiesce.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
With Kroenke in charge will we continually be down on the bottom of the ESL. Probably snag a couple of wins each year. There will be even less motivation to invest in the team, given currently, he needs to spend money to chase after the CL money and avoid relegation

Vicki

Are the 'big 6' really going to be booted out, and 6 Championship clubs promoted? If so, the Premier League will be more like the Premiership League.
And that will be a good thing for all the other real Football Clubs out there.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would this not make the league more competitive? If those clubs focus on the ESL and field weaker league teams then surely that brings everyone onto a more level playing field?

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom