• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GDeep™

League is very weak
I’m pretty sure one of the reasons I wasn’t against the idea is to laugh at all the people searching for retweets yelling about football dying... I like to be a rebel
It wasn’t rebellious though, you were saying “nothing is going to change” when even Wenger was saying the PL will die.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
the way Chelsea are playing against Brighton I think they must still be in, and don't care about the CL

The whole has had an effect on the players. It must have had, just as much as it had on us. I've been depressed for 2 days straight. can you imagine the players' emotional state thinking their career aspirations and dreams were upended?

carlito'sway

Established Member
As much I am celebrating the ignominious end of this sordid SL project, I am also utterly embarrassed by my football club. I supported Arteta as the manager but unlike Pep, Klopp and other managers, he didn't even say a word to express his opinion on this whole saga. The players were even worse. While at Liverpool, MU and other clubs, players individually or collectively raised their voices or expressed their displeasure, at Arsenal it is crickets. That club is in a really sad state.......Absolute shambles.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom