• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Kaveh talks some amount of bollocks but this really wouldn't surprise anyone at all.

Hmm I think that's a bit out there tbh, sounds like bs and it's easy to make he said she said statements like that when you don't have to name the person our the source.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Kroenke sucks and of course he's a money-grubber but I bet he's also super confused.

From an American sensibilities point of view, this was an absolute slam dunk. He's permanently guaranteeing Arsenal is locked in as one of the biggest 12 clubs in the world, guaranteeing that Barcelona and Juventus will be playing at the Emirates every other week while also making bags of money, some of which will be used to bring in better players ... and the fans hate it? What?

If you understand the fan culture so poorly, it's easy to see why they probably didn't even consider the notion that it would be hated, or why.
Precisly. They just don't get it.

You had to explain to Americans (NFL,NBA,NHL fans) why europeans were upset because they just didn't get it. They don't understand the concept of a football pyramid and its weird and foreign to them.

However that no excuse for the Liverpool, Arsenal, ManU owners to not at least try to understand european sensiblities. They had more than enough time. They haven't bought these clubs a week ago.

It's arrogance pure and simple.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Kroenke sucks and of course he's a money-grubber but I bet he's also super confused.

From an American sensibilities point of view, this was an absolute slam dunk. He's permanently guaranteeing Arsenal is locked in as one of the biggest 12 clubs in the world, guaranteeing that Barcelona and Juventus will be playing at the Emirates every other week while also making bags of money, some of which will be used to bring in better players ... and the fans hate it? What?

If you understand the fan culture so poorly, it's easy to see why they probably didn't even consider the notion that it would be hated, or why.
He's been associated with us for over 10 years and the fact that he still doesn't get it and nobody at the club explained the possible consequences to him-using small and simple words-is absolutely alarming.

mirrorstare

Spanish radio said Florentino wants this to go on without the PL teams

No problem at all with La Liga and Serie A dross breaking away from football. I'm an ESL fan now.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Hmm I think that's a bit out there tbh, sounds like bs and it's easy to make he said she said statements like that when you don't have to name the person our the source.
Wouldn't believe anything Kaveh says, Sky in their element at the moment now everyone has come crawling back to them but if an owner was to do something like that Kroenke would be firm favourite.

GoonerJay24

I don't want to argue and derail this thread. I don't accept things but writing an email doesn't bring about change. The AST and Hugh Wizzy's open letter yo the club was a dignified attempt that resulted in derision from all quarters. We have no values or we would have abstained like Bayern. Everything that made the club what it is effectively died the day Wenger left. If vocal action is too much, do as I do. Don't buy the shirt, decline any offered tickets and boycott, within reason, all our official sponsors. If you've better ideas then fair enough. Let us all know. :)

Yes sending emails and letters is a waste of time. I think we as Arsenal fans must take control and hold serious discussions.

Kroenke, the ownership is undoubtedly an issue. But I strongly believe there is a massive agenda against this football club within English football, they don't like our values or what we stand for. I knew this before but these last 48-72 hours has been confirmation.

Call me a conspirator, but I've had these thoughts for awhile.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Only way to get rid of Stan is to Kidnap his mrs...then again wouldn't bother him, he prob has another 9 sourced somewhere.

He'd refuse the ransom though, try and negotiate some loans with us.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yes sending emails and letters is a waste of time. I think we as Arsenal fans must take control and hold serious discussions.

Kroenke, the ownership is undoubtedly an issue. But I strongly believe there is a massive agenda against this football club within English football, they don't like our values or what we stand for. I knew this before but these last 48-72 hours has really confirmed this.

Call me a conspirator, but I've had these thoughts for awhile.
You're not alone. First and foremost, somehow, we need a better owner or to improve the gimp we have. Being more press savvy and aggressive in defence of our club along with my dream of foreign refs will have to wait a little while but these things will change the rhetoric. Nobody at the club has a brain cell which is why Wenger did almost literally everything himself. Most on this forum agree on the media bias.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom