• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

European Super League

Are you in favour of the European Super League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I'm getting increasingly a feeling Kroenke is going to actually sell in the summer (or before)

I don't exactly know why, but more so than with the Glazers or Liverpool's owner its just the end of the road, cut your losses kind of situation.

Probably just some random thought I have though.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm getting increasingly a feeling Kroenke is going to actually sell in the summer (or before)

I don't exactly know why, but more so than with the Glazers or Liverpool's owner its just the end of the road, cut your losses kind of situation.

Probably just some random thought I have though.
Praying this is the one time Collymore is right. He said one of the owners is thinking of selling after the collapse of the SL. Henry has apologised on video and Joel Glazer has apologised in an open letter.

Last edited:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Stan was smart, he would call Arsène and offer him the CEO's position, no strings attached.Can't think of no one better to improve the relations with the fans and repair the damages.

I'd hope Wenger would have too much integrity to accept working for the club again, especially after that interview he just gave.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

If Stan was smart, he would call Arsène and offer him the CEO's position, no strings attached.Can't think of no one better to improve the relations with the fans and repair the damages.
Tired of him firming bullets for that man tbh, you even kinda see it with Arteta who would have no doubt had to have firmed all the questioning instead of Kronke.

The longer Wenger stays away the more vindicated he is by the day.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So what was the driving force? The Americans wanting the closed shop or the two big Spanish clubs, both with massive debt, looking for cash injections?

mirrorstare

Think there are just 3 clubs now? Pretty happy with a Messi v Ronaldo v Benzema world tour, none of those club will be missed tbh.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So what was the driving force? The Americans wanting the closed shop or the two big Spanish clubs, both with massive debt, looking for cash injections?

I get the impression it was three things: The Spanish clubs looking for increased revenue to fund their debt, the Italian clubs looking to become competitive once again financially, and the American owners of the PL clubs looking to further increase their values and revenues to bolster their portfolios.

Of the three PL American owners, Kroenke stood the most to gain from this. Recent talk of Arsenal's "excellent relationship" with Real Madrid is not a coincidence, both clubs would have been at the forefront if this.

Kroenke has run this club into the ground (from the third most valuable club in the world to barley even top 10), he needed this more than FSG or the Galzers.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I get the impression it was three things: The Spanish clubs looking for increased revenue to fund their debt, the Italian clubs looking to become competitive once again financially, and the American owners of the PL clubs looking to further increase their values and revenues to bolster their portfolios.

Of the three PL American owners, Kroenke stood the most to gain from this. Recent talk of Arsenal's "excellent relationship" with Real Madrid is not a coincidence, both clubs would have been at the forefront if this.

Kroenke has run this club into the ground (from the third most valuable club in the world to barley even top 10), he needed this more than FSG or the Galzers.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
As much as I love him and want him back at the club in some form I don't think you can give Wenger a position at Arsenal beyond an honorary, one in practice.

Imagine him as Director of Football or something, he'd totally overshadow the manager, whoever he was. I don't think Wenger would want that either.

GDeep™

League is very weak
As much as I love him and want him back at the club in some form I don't think you can give Wenger a position at Arsenal beyond an honorary, one in practice.

Imagine him as Director of Football or something, he'd totally overshadow the manager, whoever he was. I don't think Wenger would want that either.
Wenger didn’t believe in a DoF role anyway, he would never want to stand over a manager.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Jamie Redknapp saying fans should accept apologies from owners basically.

****ing scummy bastard.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom