• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Daniel Ek

Is The KroenkeOut 🛩️ going to work?

• Yes

Votes: 44 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • Don’t know Jeff

Votes: 63 35.8%

• Total voters

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Biggest issue with KSE was they didn’t back Wenger enough. In recent years they’ve hired so badly we’ve become a midtable club. Not put any money into the club either.

Surprised to see @BigPoppaPump defending them.

Just curious as to what people expect, I feel like we just want more funding but Kronke bought they club with the intention of being self sufficient. I do agree they never backed Wenger enough but in the last 4 years we've spent so much just to get worse.

Arsenal fans never wanted Usmanov but also don't want this self sufficient model. It's stupid to me.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
This is why I'm Kroenke in, KSE are doing all they can it's cos of guys like Mislintat, Raul and Edu we're where we are. Look at the money spent on forwards like Lacazette and Pepe I seen better players at the local sunday league.

Gotta disagree with the notion that there's no reason for fans to be really really pissed about them and also related to your other post, that they provide the funds and we are just terribly run.

First of all, they hire the people calling the shots and they are also involved in the key decisions themselves, but foremost, I'm looking at the years where we've basically been one step a way from absolutely smashing the league and winning big titles but did the opposite in selling big players every single year, again and again, for absolute peanuts, guys that would now go for 100m+, with any investment then giving you double, thrice now.

They basically ran Arsenal into the ground during a time where we had a good 10 years playing the best football in the league, if not the world, but left us short for some minor bold investment that we could've totally done by then.

Nobody ain't telling me Wenger blocked every single opportunity and even wanted all the world beaters out at the time, it's been the same as now, zero transparency behind the scenes and all but greedy bastards that dont care about football.

Most of the damage has been done way back.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
My life is going really well atm to be fair to you Gdeep, the more that goes on the less Arsenal are meaning to me and I am finding more happiness elsewhere, especially careerwise. The future is bright for OnlyOne and I can't wait for the next few months.

You think you're gonna win the next grand national?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Can KSE even inject 200m into the club? Not that I think they would or will, but Man City tried it and got a ban that was later overturned.

Don’t think we’d get the same benefit after the ESL thing.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Just curious as to what people expect, I feel like we just want more funding but Kronke bought they club with the intention of being self sufficient. I do agree they never backed Wenger enough but in the last 4 years we've spent so much just to get worse.

Arsenal fans never wanted Usmanov but also don't want this self sufficient model. It's stupid to me.

This.

GDeep™

League is very weak

That’s true, I also want to know what the fans want or expected as Stan came in with the self sufficient model. There were protests against Usmanov and his sugar daddy intentions.

Even on here, this place was pro Kroenke, while there were anti Usmanov banners at the Emirates.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Always the positive influence on here arent you. Most negative human being I've ever come across.

Negativity breeds negativity, which breeds abuse. Why not be a little more positive, because 11 new signings would quite obviously change the state of the club.

But in all honesty if Arteta won the EL, got top 4 next season and started building a title challenging squad you'd still be negative about something.

Tiresome.

I’m a born winner and have always had that winning mentality. So, what do you expect? I’m not used to taking constant Ls like our team has been doing.

I’m the type to have steak and eggs for breakfast and while you’re getting through your bowl of coco pops.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I'll start with the caveat that Kroenke isn't selling, not for 1.8 billion anyway.

Would Ek be more palatable than Kroenke to most fans? Sure. Let's not pretend that he's someone who's going to transform the club though. He's a fan, that's cool doesn't mean that he understands football or how to run a club, or who to appoint to make the club successful.

As figureheads and for the PR Henry and Vieira are great, they shouldn't be in any way involved in running a football club though.

If you're a good businessman like EK obviously is but inexperienced in this particular field he must know to surround himself with people with experience and a track record of success in the game. The Henry / Vieira stuff is PR to get the fans hyped and onboard.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

For me, at least, I want them more involved. Not only public appearances (meaning facing fans in some way), but they need to know more of what is happening at the club. They sent Tim Lewis in and the Interpol had to come and get Raul.

They should do that more often, because we are leaving a lot of money on the table commercially, with player wages and by failing to move players on.

We are still paying Mesut’s wages apparently, and had to pay Sokratis and Mustafi to leave. Imagine having to do that to Kolasinac and maybe Aubameyang.

That’s a level of negligence that should see Edu and Vinai losing their jobs if it happens again now that he’s on watch.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
For me, at least, I want them more involved. Not only public appearances (meaning facing fans in some way), but they need to know more of what is happening at the club. They sent Tim Lewis in and the Interpol had to come and get Raul.

They should do that more often, because we are leaving a lot of money on the table commercially, with player wages and by failing to move players on.

We are still paying Mesut’s wages apparently, and had to pay Sokratis and Mustafi to leave. Imagine having to do that to Kolasinac and maybe Aubameyang.

That’s a level of negligence that should see Edu and Vinai losing their jobs if it happens again now that he’s on watch.
Raul was definetly casted to do a voice over in the next hitman game.

Shady son bich.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I think the self sufficient model can work but I think we're now at the point where it wont work. We're losing our appeal with each poor PL finish. If we don't win the EL we will be in new territory, ie no European football at all. Yes we have spent money and will do so again this summer, especially if we can shift the, "not as dead as the previous dead wood" Selling AMN, Willock etc must surely be easier than Mustafi, Özil, Kola etc even in a Covid market. We need execs and a manager who know what they're doing. Our whole set up from manager up is a shambles.

So, back to the Self Sustaining Model, we need to inject capital to get back to top 4. Then with regular CL its possible to tick over with the self sustaining model.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom