• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Arteta has proven he is relegation material, wouldn't succeed in league 1. Gargantuan failure wtf people are smoking there. Xhaka lb instead of saka and this Ceballos at cm instead for god sake. wtf is going on with this club. saliba martinelli getting hanged for willian and luiz OMG! ****ing disaster class. doesnt deserve to manage the mustard on the sausages at the emirates.

*Arteta puts Saka LB and starts with Willian and we still lose*

"WTF is Arteta doing playing our best attacker at left back!"

Let's be honest, due to the highly strung nature of most in here in particular, any loss with any side thats put out will be blamed on the manager. Just the way it is.

GoonerJay24

I never understood keeping managers longer time brings stability. In football there is nothing that indicates this. They love to use to abnormalities in wenger and fergie as reason. But I really don’t see a downfall to clubs changing managers every 2 years

It's Arsenals way to have the same coach in place for several years. I don't like us following other clubs; we should embrace 'abnormality' as Arsenal fans. That's our culture and history.

Arteta needs to go though because he's terrible and too inexperienced.

Why

Always Me ?
It feels like there is something wrong here, I just can't for the life of me understand how the team fails to motivate itself for games.

We can all say it's a **** squad etc. But realistically look at the teams above us at the moment, clubs like West ham, Leeds, Sp**s, Everton, and Aston Villa. Are you saying they have a better squad than us?

If you are, you are talking absolute rubbish.

So our players are not performing, and often making very stupid mistakes. We can moan about VAR, but everyone has good/bad days with VAR, and lets just say it evens out or ****s everyone eventually.

Our players are not performing at the level they should, where other teams' players are turning up and playing with some passion.

I said before we have no leaders, nobody to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and drag us through a game. I see Luiz do it occasionally, and Xhaka has his moments. But everyone else is so placid. They don't seem to care whether they win or lose. Except for the youngsters.

We had a few players come in, Gabriel and Partey, who looked phenomenal on their debuts and have gradually gone downhill. Its like when you hire a new employee who comes in all guns blazing and then realises the work environment is awful and the manager is a **** and so they realise there is no point trying to do more than is required because nobody else in the office cares.

I still believe if we put our best eleven and they played under Wenger we would be top4.

So in my mind Arteta can't motivate his team.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
after listening to this man for the last 18 months. There is no way I am buying he impressed the hell out of them in interviews. They probably decided to give him the job before the interview. Ex player who will get the fans on board. He is also a novice who won’t make much of a fuss and obviously cheap. But they fed their friends in the media how amazing he was and we all bought it
Clearly betting on ESL where results don’t matter. Arteta appointment makes sense when you think about it from that perspective.

scytheavatar

Established Member
It feels like there is something wrong here, I just can't for the life of me understand how the team fails to motivate itself for games.

We can all say it's a **** squad etc. But realistically look at the teams above us at the moment, clubs like West ham, Leeds, Sp**s, Everton, and Aston Villa. Are you saying they have a better squad than us?

So our players are not performing, and often making very stupid mistakes. We can moan about VAR, but everyone has good/bad days with VAR, and lets just say it evens out or ****s everyone eventually.

Our players are not performing at the level they should, where other teams' players are turning up and playing with some passion.

I said before we have no leaders, nobody to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and drag us through a game. I see Luiz do it occasionally, and Xhaka has his moments. But everyone else is so placid. They don't seem to care whether they win or lose. Except for the youngsters.

We had a few players come in, Gabriel and Partey, who looked phenomenal on their debuts and have gradually gone downhill. Its like when you hire a new employee who comes in all guns blazing and then realises the work environment is awful and the manager is a **** and so they realise there is no point trying to do more than is required because nobody else in the office cares.

I still believe if we put our best eleven and they played under Wenger we would be top4.

Players are human beings...... you see how demoralized and angry the fans are, imagine how much worse the players feel. When it is their career that is being destroyed for the sake of an amateur coach. You would struggle to motivate yourself too if you are a footballer playing for a club with no direction.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If the team can motivate itself no one would say anything about man management needed for managers and coaches could become managers easily. But I know the feeling working under an incompetent manager and it killed my enthusiasm for my job, so much so that I was looking for another job. Bad manager at work kills your desire to want to do well at work. Arteta is a freak and I feel for any person that has to deal with his weird ass

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just had a 9 egg omelette and deadlifted 15kg, i'm all ready for a day of Teta hatin' 💪

Woah woah easy big man, make sure you're getting plenty of reps at 10kg first before you go to such crazy numbers. I know it may seem impressive, but without correct form deadlifting @OnlyOne's body weight can have potential to cause serious injury.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Woah woah easy big man, make sure you're getting plenty of reps at 10kg first before you go to such crazy numbers. I know it may seem impressive, but without correct form deadlifting @OnlyOne's body weight can have potential to cause serious injury.

Not gonna lie, Nogs, i'm pretty dizzy right now, feel a bit of the squits coming on too, think i've made a terrible mistake 😔

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Doesnt seem like on the same level as other managers for you guys, like Chapman, Graham and Emery
/honest Blackpool fan

Can't believe you left Arsenal's second longest serving manager, George Allison out of this list...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nah man there's so much to unpack here. But it's absolutely hilarious and I mean hilarious that people on this forum were crying about how Conte would need millions to spend and therefore he wouldn't be suited to replacing Arteta. Yet look at this. This forum is actually beyond help with it's logic.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom