• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

For those who can't see what's happening here - this is Arteta's Baku moment. He's not getting the sack this season probably, but he's a blatant fraud and a deadman walking essentially.

This is KSE just being KSE about this, Arteta would have to reach meme status for his lego head to actually get to rolling.

Ideally before summer, but beggars can't be choosers - I have enough Arteta memes, quips and stats to keep us entertained for the entire summer anyways.

Imagine if we get an easy run of fixtures next year like Norwich, Burnley and Barnsley to start the year.

Chuck in a few Caraboa wins against lower league teams and he’ll be safe until December and we’re getting turned over at home by Palace and Brighton.

You know he’s not the guy in May. Why wait until next season ffs?

TornadoTed

Established Member
Just let them let off some steam bro.

Edu almost had nothing to do with Arteta's appointment, it was Gazidis that brought him on radar and Raul and the finger sniffer responsible for appointing him after sneaking into his house for a late night sesh. Raul was also literally responsible for all the signings up until the end of this summer, even for the Partey stuff according to all the reliable sources it was Raul that had already done and finished most of the work.
Also can't see how its Edu's fault Arteta actively worked to **** up our assets by not selling AMN when we had a 25mil bid, holding on to Holding, devaluing Guendouzi and messing with Saliba...

As far as I'm concerned this January was Edu's first window at a job and this summer will be the one where he can actually finally be judged.

I don't get the Edu hate either. People make out that a DOF comes in and goes 'right sign x, y and z' no scouting, no background checks, no analysis. Clubs are planning transfers at least 12 months ahead, scouting players sometimes dozens of times and rightly so when 10's of millions are on the line.

I think a manager can come in and change things immediately with his attitude, ideas and of course on the training pitch. I don't see how that can happen with a DOF. I would guess there is a 2-3 year 'lag' before the squad starts changing significantly what with identifying and thoroughly scouting players, unwanted players still being in contract and hard to shift, hot youth prospects not quite ready for the first team etc.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I want to get along but it is ****ing impossible when it comes to you. You are incredibly dense and hypocritical. You're revolting. Even Baldspray is more likeable than you
There’s no point in quoting and abusing though, how many times you going to call someone dense and talk about **** sucking.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Chuck in a few Caraboa wins against lower league teams and he’ll be safe until December and we’re getting turned over at home by Palace and Brighton.

You know he’s not the guy in May. Why wait until next season ffs?

The good thing is he won’t have Europa midweek games to hide behind. The league form since he took over is atrocious so by the time we get to Christmas we will have lost as many as we’ve won and he’ll be out the door. Hopefully there’s 60,000 in the stadium to boo and throw rotten apples at him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don't get the Edu hate either. People make out that a DOF comes in and goes 'right sign x, y and z' no scouting, no background checks, no analysis. Clubs are planning transfers at least 12 months ahead, scouting players sometimes dozens of times and rightly so when 10's of millions are on the line.

I think a manager can come in and change things immediately with his attitude, ideas and of course on the training pitch. I don't see how that can happen with a DOF. I would guess there is a 2-3 year 'lag' before the squad starts changing significantly what with identifying and thoroughly scouting players, unwanted players still being in contract and hard to shift, hot youth prospects not quite ready for the first team etc.
Edu is a crock. I hate him more than Arteta. The Spaniard is incompetent and arrogant. But he is not a bad person. Edu is what Americans call a bad dude. Absolute crock and I am convinced he will do a stint in jail in the future

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The good thing is he won’t have Europa midweek games to hide behind. The league form since he took over is atrocious so by the time we get to Christmas we will have lost as many as we’ve won and he’ll be out the door. Hopefully there’s 60,000 in the stadium to boo and throw rotten apples at him.

Just frustrating to flush ANOTHER season down the sh*tter because of the ditherers in charge.

Likes of Thomas and Auba aren’t getting any younger. Actually need to try and take advantage of their primes.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just frustrating to flush ANOTHER season down the sh*tter because of the ditherers in charge.

Likes of Thomas and Auba aren’t getting any younger. Actually need to try and take advantage of their primes.

To be fair I think Partey will be fine. He's only 27 and guys in his position tend to get better with age. If anything it's good to have an experienced guy like that infront of the back 4, especially with younger guys like Gabriel and hopefully Saliba behind him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Was listening to the arseblig of Arsecast just now and you can't help but lose your mind...

If Xhaka at left back was so important to the way we wanted to play, why risk him at Newcastle.

Why is having one of your midfielders completely out of position so detrimental to our formation and pattern of play?

Why sign Cedric at all if not to throw him in on a dead rubber vs Steve ****ing Bruce.

Ffs.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom