• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eduardo Camavinga

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The BBC described that as a "Superb solo goal for West Brom" ...he doesn't beat anyone with skill, or even use blistering pace...man just jogs at a leisurely pace, in a straight line :lol:

Thomas Partey looked quicker than Ceballos when he pulled his hamstring against Sp**s.

The lad got outpaced by a player who’s dribbling with the ball ffs. He needs 0 pace on all gaming platforms next season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Last time we were linked with Pepe the British mouthpieces were quick to shut it down.

Same thing here why were they so quick to shut it down? I mean Madrid will probably be all over him considering the state of their midfield. But one can dream.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Last time we were linked with Pepe the British mouthpieces were quick to shut it down.

Same thing here why were they so quick to shut it down? I mean Madrid will probably be all over him considering the state of their midfield. But one can dream.

Not a single reliable journalist/tweeter has linked us to Camavinga.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Alexis Bernard? No.

Wtf are you on about? He has been reliable for us when it comes to ligue 1 players. Literally that simple.

Hilarious because you won't believe that but you'll believe believe article from the daily cannon saying laca is staying just because it's negative.

Skip posting.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
Wtf are you on about? He has been reliable for us when it comes to ligue 1 players. Literally that simple.

Hilarious because you won't believe that but you'll believe believe article from the daily cannon saying laca is staying just because it's negative.

Skip posting.

Please, show me the post where i endorse the claim from Daily Cannon.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
So Chris managed to find mama Camavingas number? A proper journalist.

Compared to some other journalists out there, Wheatley isn't actually that bad to be honest.

They pretty much all suck and talk rubbish all the time or at least once in a while, but given the rumor and the one starting it, I'd go with Wheatley :lol:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Thomas Partey looked quicker than Ceballos when he pulled his hamstring against Sp**s.

The lad got outpaced by a player who’s dribbling with the ball ffs. He needs 0 pace on all gaming platforms next season.

To be honest, even Partey looks shockingly slow, at least acceleration wise.
I thought we finally got pace in midfield, yet I still can't really see it.

Goonger

Real Madrid look the most viable option, given their long standing interest & age profile of their current midfield.

I don't think Bayern would be able to afford him this summer given they've already splashed out €50M on Upamecano.

You would imagine all the big clubs in England would hold some interest as well.

Bissouma still seems most likely for us.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Let’s be honest here, even when we were at our best there was no chance of pulling of a transfer like this, it’s just laughable now. All the biggest clubs will be in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom