• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sp**s were spending 6th and had a superb manager was over performing and getting them top 4 every season. He slipped up once and was likely going to finish nearer his spending position and they sacked him. Now they're going to pieces.

Just like Arsenal they deserve everything they get.

Poch had completely lost the dressing room and you'd keep that on? I sometimes can't fathom what though process your brain goes through to arrive at these opinions. It baffles me.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Sp**s were spending 6th and had a superb manager was over performing and getting them top 4 every season. He slipped up once and was likely going to finish nearer his spending position and they sacked him. Now they're going to pieces.

Just like Arsenal they deserve everything they get.
Ideally I would have liked Arsène to retire now, completing 25 yrs at Arsenal and having brought through this hale end crop. He did all the hard work and deserved a chance to enjoy himself with Saka, ESR, Willock, Nelson, AMN, Nketiah, Balogun, Azeez etc.

The last 3 yrs were wasted anyway in this horrid decline, we wouldnt have lost anything by letting him see out the project and spending the time building a proper organization and structure to replace him.

Would have been nice to enjoy some good football, but it would have been spoilt by the nonstop imbecile moaning of the stupid section of fans.

Its been small but gratifying compensation, to observe all the incel whining of the bum squad finally squeak out into a pitiable whine over the last 3 yrs as they spent their time holding up Emery, Raul and now Artetas nutsack, ending with now watching them head into their open top tuk tuk parade to celebrate european conference qualification.

If we hadnt built the stadium, paid off the debts, gotten a proper academy structure in place ... things would have been so much worse. Even yesterday, Xhaka, Chambers, Holding, Elneny were saving the day along with ESR and Saka from the academy. Arteta is still being carried by what has been built before, lets see if he can finally learn how to steer the ship and even build on what he has.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
The stats don't lie.

Last 23games with those 3 in the side, second in the league. First 15 games, far from that.

Or is that just a coincidence to you?
Arsenal : Villareal - 0:0 . Talk about games that matter. Just shut up this nonsense trolling and go bother someone else. I really hope you are being paid for this, because I cant imagine anyone doing this much gaslighting for free.

so...keep quiet if you cant talk sense

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Arsenal : Villareal - 0:0 . Talk about games that matter. Just shut up this nonsense trolling and go bother someone else. I really hope you are being paid for this, because I cant imagine anyone doing this much gaslighting for free.

so...keep quiet if you cant talk sense

I'm giving you straight up facts and you're telling me to shutup and giving absolutely no fact or footballing conversation in return. Bit weird.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Poch had completely lost the dressing room and you'd keep that on? I sometimes can't fathom what though process your brain goes through to arrive at these opinions. It baffles me.
That rumour dismissed as nonsense in an interview by Pochettino. No one really knows the truth of that unless you were there.

You build all your arguments on rumours, made up facts, partial season results and selected data and state them all as gospel. And then you come with the idea that a manager in 9th place is world class. No wonder you can't fathom what a logical brain goes through. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Well well. Sir, well done, you just gave @HairSprayGooners a way to make an excuse to defend Arteta if he doesn’t make top 4 next season.

We should aim for top four, but we shouldn't expect it..would be like expecting Arsène to win the league after we moved stadiums, the quality of our team/money we have versus our rivals is just not enough.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

And he never bought us back did he? We had to buy Auba cos he was so poor his first season.
Oh so Auba got us back in CL yeah? Seen.

Our attack has never been the problem, Laca has even outperformed many AM favourites like Vardy etc but whatever.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Oh so Auba got us back in CL yeah? Seen.

Our attack has never been the problem, Laca has even outperformed many AM favourites like Vardy etc but whatever.
Auba is limited but at least he scores goals consistently, Lacazette doesn't have a special trait like that.

Vardy is like 100 years old and injury prone congrats on out performing him. Lacazette is a decent player but another sign of our transfer policy being terrible, spending 50 million on a player that's not even an improvement on Giroud is just ludicrous. The fact we had to spend another 50 million to make up for it goes without saying, I know you don't care about transfer prices but it's important to a team with a limited budget like us every transfer should be looking to improve us we don't have money to waste.

Tbf tho I think he'd be great as a rotational/sub player, think that's his best role rather than leading the line.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Laca isn't great, but he's a good enough player for a Champions League level team imo (not a league winning team though) harsh to blame him for us failing to get back into the Champions League....the closest we came to getting back in (18/19) Laca was voted our best player that season, so he did his part.

It was how crap our defence became after Kos-Per declined, while also the creative spark in our team has drastically reduced these past few years.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Laca isn't great, but he's a good enough player for a Champions League level team imo (not a league winning team though) harsh to blame him for us failing to get back into the Champions League....the closest we came to getting back in (18/19) Laca was voted our best player that season, so he did his part.

It was how crap our defence became after Kos-Per declined, while also the creative spark in our team has drastically reduced these past few years.
The player of season award is just a popularity contest, anyone who watched that season knows it should've been Auba but back then was Lacazette's peak popularity when people cared more about his trims and dancing. He performs the same now with everyone sh*tting on him instead for some reason.

Lacazette is a Europa league level player I reckon, he's not terrible but if he played for another team I wouldn't want him.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Maybe if he had Ødegaard, Esr and Partey for the entire season we would've got top 4, do you not think about the reasons why it happened? Specifically the first 15 games.
This is the worse post I've ever read on here. Its not like ****eta didn't crashout of the EL semi final with those three fit, did he?
We've played absolutely terrible football even when those trio was on the pitch.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom