• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
to be fair maybe it is a dead word now :lol: cant remember the last time i heard it... like still using Encarta

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
With Maddison I'm a bit concerned by his stat padding through corners, free kicks and penalty duties...

But I guess this was also a weakness of Arsenal last season. For anyone who's watched him a lot, does he deliver a quality dead ball? Arteta used to be a massive weapon for Everton back in the day, could be a useful skill to have in the team.
He is very good on dead balls. I can remember at least 3/4 he set up last season in those situatuons.

The injury is the bigger worry for me..knowing our luck, we’d never see him on the pitch

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Of course if Leicester sell they buy someone who lot cheaper and develop him to very good player and then make good profit thier scouting department is best in league.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Mercury confirming, its on. Fair play to the AFCBell once again.
All 3 players pictures are fine replacements and maybe we should be looking at them as well. Especially Olise and Nkunku.

I actually feel we need world class ability more at CM as we already have ESR as a number in AM.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Me too. I would take De Bruyne over Grealish for 60M though. Unfortunately I don`t get to decide on the availability and price of players though.
Why do so many people here assume that Grealish is available and ready to come to us and assume the cost?
Nos You understand how important was signing Buendía? But some people telling 35-40M for him was too much. And then 60M for an inferior player only because He is English. As always overrating English talents.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom