• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Transfer Targets: Summer Holidays 2021

Which position would be your #1 priority to strengthen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You may be trolling, you might not be. However, this wouldn't be too wild. ESR as starter with Willian, Saka and even Pepe playing the odd game wouldn't be terrible.
If we’re gonna go with ESR as our 10 we can rotate him with Willian. Big Willy isn’t a bad number 10, I’d rather see him there than most of our other players.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The gift that keeps on giving. Which one was the little brother?

monty python kick GIF

Hsg this week after taking so many Ls

REWB

I'd say a top quality right back is just as important in the modern game, to go into the season with Bellerin and Chambers would be a big mistake
Yes..we all know a top quality RB would be nice...but @Iwobeast ....We have probably spent around 88 million so far this summer (Adding in 50m Ben White + 15million Pepe install). So how much cash do you think we have? and what positions should we prioritise with the money left? thats all...im just trying to be realistic

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Yes..we all know a top quality RB would be nice...but @Iwobeast ....We have probably spent 88 million so far this summer (Adding in 50m Ben White + 15million Pepe install). So how much cash do you think we have? and what positions should we prioritise with the money left? thats all...im just trying to be realistic

Plenty after getting Özil, Mustafi, Kola (hopefully) and Luiz off the books.

We should also be getting fees for Bellerin, Xhaka, Torreria, AMN, Guendouzi and possibly Nketiah, Nelson and Laca.

Edit - I forgot Willock

REWB

Plenty after getting Özil, Mustafi, Kola (hopefully) and Luiz off the books.

We should also be getting fees for Bellerin, Xhaka, Torreria, AMN, Guendouzi and possibly Nketiah, Nelson and Laca.

Edit - I forgot Willock
Well we can all dream cant we? We need to hope that these transfers happen, thats all Arsenal can do about that, Hope. Seems like Xhaka is the only one possibly leaving right now....The others we might have to sell for Peanuts...

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The sun linking us to Isco. Available for 15m.
Ødegaard balling for Madrid right now. He'll be one that got away.
From what I read Real haven't taken their proper team with them. Suggests Ødegaard may be still on the fringe of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom