• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

leicester really think its more pressure on us to make the deal. we will see who blinks first. They want to use that maddison fee to improve their squad. we have no ambition so we got nothing to worry about

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
leicester really think its more pressure on us to make the deal. we will see who blinks first. They want to use that maddison fee to improve their squad. we have no ambition so we got nothing to worry about
000.gif

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
From the Bell? Have you looked at the tweets. He's essentially said Maddison is the top target, told us who Arsenal's mediator is, said the fans were told 'judge us at the end of the window', and said Leicester have said any bid would need to be over £60m. Also they don't tweet very often.

A Leicester ITK on here claimed the same last week I think, except I think he said £70m.

Do you mind telling us the Pros and Cons of Maddison anyway please?

Everything the 'Bell' has said today, I told you guys the other week, regarding Arsenal's enquiries so far, including initial fee of £40-50 million, and the fact they returned trying to see if they could offer players too (AMN+Nelson initially....Alternative possibility of Willock instead) to bulk it up to £60 million.
As I also reported at the time, as the 'Bell' is now, Leicester were not interested in anything but a cash option. With the exception of ESR/Saka/Saliba + cash deals, which were obviously not gonna happen.

Like I've also said too, that £60 million, isn't Leicester's 'Asking price', they want more than that.
Rodgers has also come out now and said, that looking at Grealish's price, he too wants £100 million, he's aware of Arsenal's interest in him.
Now that isn't realistic....Arsenal could not afford that, and it's just Rodgers's way of letting clubs know he's not going anywhere unless the fee is in the £65-80 million range the club wants.

Any comparisons to deals about Partey are irrelevant, he had a release clause.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If you listen to gunnerblog as him being an fan and not a journo, he's not that bad. The Arsecast extras are quite fun to listen to most of the time as far as fan media goes.

Still don't know how he got that job in The Athletic.

Lad must feel like Cedric at Arsenal, tbh. He won the lotery. Get's paid to basically attach his name to Ornstein on trasfer stuff and to Amy Lawrence's on the long read ones and covers the club he loves.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Everything the 'Bell' has said today, I told you guys the other week, regarding Arsenal's enquiries so far, including initial fee of £40-50 million, and the fact they returned trying to see if they could offer players too (AMN+Nelson initially....Alternative possibility of Willock instead) to bulk it up to £60 million.
As I also reported at the time, as the 'Bell' is now, Leicester were not interested in anything but a cash option. With the exception of ESR/Saka/Saliba + cash deals, which were obviously not gonna happen.

You need to post in Arabic so people take you seriously mate.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself

Can I ask why you think Leicester may 'blink first'?

Despite not doing to Man United or Man City?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Can I ask why you think Leicester may 'blink first'?

Despite not doing to Man United or Man City?
Cause they want to use that money to add more players. We don’t have to buy anyone. Arsenal don’t give fvck anymore

Lazaq

Cause they want to use that money to add more players. We don’t have to buy anyone. Arsenal don’t give fvck anymore
The energy it must take to post like this day in and day out, could solve the f***** environmental crisis. Greece wouldn’t be burning today if you powered some turbines or some **** instead …

Gurru991

Leicester have some sales in the works at the moment & I don't believe they are desperate for cash. Premier league clubs don't need to sell cheaply anymore as we saw with Ben White

Pyres7

Jesus this has been a depressing window. You know it's bad when the highlights are getting invaded by Villa fans who think they're signing ESR, a Sheffield Utd fan who thinks Aaron Ramsdale is too good for us, and Leicester fans bragging about knowing a mate in recruitment.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself

No.

They either want to keep Maddison.
Or will use the £65-70 million to add more players.

The only team here that is getting desperate, is Arsenal. Leicester did their business very early.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Just found this stat.

75 shots

21 from inside the box, so 28% of his attempts on goal were from inside the box.

0 attempts were from inside the 6 yard box.

In comparison, Bruno had 40% of his ****s from inside the box, and KDB with 48%.

Maddison is some way off when it comes to finding shooting angles in the box.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Just found this stat.

75 shots

21 from inside the box, so 28% of his attempts on goal were from inside the box.

In comparison, Bruno had 40% of his ****s from inside the box, and KDB with 48%.

At Manchester City and Manchester United they naturally will find themselves in more positions like that due to having more of the ball in quality areas.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Just found this stat.

75 shots

Fernandez is always in the box trying to live his best life an olympic diver. I actually wonder how many of his shots were penalties 🤔

Lets be honest and just say Kdb is the best midfielder in the world in one of the best teams in the world so hed be likely to be in and around and getting the ball in more dangerous areas anyway.

Having another goal scoring threat from outside the box would only benefit us anyway.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Like I've also said too, that £60 million, isn't Leicester's 'Asking price', they want more than that.
Rodgers has also come out now and said, that looking at Grealish's price, he too wants £100 million, he's aware of Arsenal's interest in him.
Now that isn't realistic....Arsenal could not afford that, and it's just Rodgers's way of letting clubs know he's not going anywhere unless the fee is in the £65-80 million range the club wants.

Any comparisons to deals about Partey are irrelevant, he had a release clause.
So I’ve got to ask if this is some sort of dissociative personality thing going on. Are you the ‘Bell’?

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom