• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Zakaria

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
He say's he's **** just because.
Has no idea about the player whatsoever, just as 90% of AM hates players they've seen 10 minutes in their lifetimes. - at best

Bayern, City and co wanted him when he was fit. That is true. Tells the ones who dont know him enough, just the injury and how he recovers from it marks the question.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Interested but can't do anything because the piss poor players are still here.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
But the positions we are lacking in are positions we've known we needed strengthened for a long time now.

Most of us didn't even think a CB was a priority. Where's the CM? Where's the RB? Where's the backup/starting goalkeeper?

I mean I agree, and like I've said i'll be fuming if we sign Ramsdale, White, Lokonga and Tavares without getting a RB and specifically an AM (Maddison). But its fairly likely we'll sign a AM at the very least. After that I think we sign a RB OR CF.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Another behind the ball hammer thrower, a logical club would maybe think 4 players is maybe enough for this role, so it wouldn't surprise me if we were properly in for him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another behind the ball hammer thrower, a logical club would maybe think 4 players is maybe enough for this role, so it wouldn't surprise me if we were properly in for him.
sadly this is modern manager thing if you see the teams these days always like have these kind of midfielders Man city have Fernandinho and Rodri Leicester despite having Ndidi they go add Soumare. either that or have ball carrying midfielders like chelsea with Kante Kovacic Liverpool with all of them lol.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Elneny should not be consired a football player, he is much better at driving a golf cart and picking up balls. Maybe Bale will sign him and Mustafi later.

4B25B23700000578-5615709-image-a-7_1523717798574.jpg

drippin

That’s no way to judge or measure a player though. You can probably pass better than El Neny.
Sure, but my view has always been that we need to upgrade Elneny from the bench. Can't have him start ever again.

Last season he played 1542 minutes in EPL which is about 17 matches in total. One can only imagine how that has affected our creativity and points total.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Xhaka benches this guy for Switzerland right?
Xhaka, and the other guys, yeah.

Maybe he’ll be signed to back up Xhaka, Partey and Lokonga for Arsenal. Not against that, but expected more with this “overhaul” talk.

drippin

Xhaka, and the other guys, yeah.

Maybe he’ll be signed to back up Xhaka, Partey and Lokonga for Arsenal. Not against that, but expected more with this “overhaul” talk.
There is a bit of talk about Berge and Zakaria, so it seems that the club is thinking similarly to me, as in upgrading Elneny finally. Should be someone cheap enough imo, who wants to come in that role to compete with Sambi.

I was actually a bit shocked when looking at the stats, that Elneny has played almost a half season in EPL for us last season. Unacceptable.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom