• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Reiss Nelson (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Feyenoord need a striker above anything else. They bought Jahanbaksh and have Sinisterra on the wings. Might allow them to move Jahanbaksh centrally, though.

Would be fun to see him in the Dutch league every week. Great place to boost confidence and still have decent opposition at times as well (in Europe and against Ajax, PSV, AZ, Heerenveen, Vitesse).

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Good for him, only problem I think is that even if he does very well there (which he might not tbf) people are still gonna doubt it, "it's only Eredivisie". I think he should have gone to the Championship and really proved himself, but good luck to him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Feyenoord need a striker above anything else. They bought Jahanbaksh and have Sinisterra on the wings. Might allow them to move Jahanbaksh centrally, though.

Would be fun to see him in the Dutch league every week. Great place to boost confidence and still have decent opposition at times as well (in Europe and against Ajax, PSV, AZ, Heerenveen, Vitesse).
Or they can be smart and move Nelson central, where he belongs!!

Wishful thinking maybe.....

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Good move for him, hope he has fun above all else. The good thing about the likes of Nelson and AMN only going on loan is that they'll still be here for the next manager to have a look at. Just a pity Willock slipped through the net.

Dutch D

Or they can be smart and move Nelson central, where he belongs!!

Wishful thinking maybe.....
You mean as striker or as 10? They bought Guus Til this summer who plays every game as '10' for them. Not very creative, but lot of goal threat and good movement in the box.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
You mean as striker or as 10? They bought Guus Til this summer who plays every game as '10' for them. Not very creative, but lot of goal threat and good movement in the box.
Either tbh. I think a worst case scenario is he goes there and plays RW. He needs to be a cut in and shoot player at least and play LW if he isnt gonna play in a central position.

Still, either way I'm looking forward to seeing him finally play regular football again.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Most important part is he needs steady gametime. Should perhaps join a club in the Netherlands. Competition might be weak but it's great for your confidence especially as a forward.
I will be watching Dutch football again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Important Nelson to stay fit and hopefully don't have injures for his career this loan could be vital it could either mean PL or Bundesliga or hopefully not championship

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Look forward to seeing Reiss at Feyenoord, glad we signed him to a deal, too. Hopefully he gets his confidence back...he'll need to tear up Eredivisie to really put himself back on the map, but if he gets his confidence and daring back he's capable.

Dutch D

Either tbh. I think a worst case scenario is he goes there and plays RW. He needs to be a cut in and shoot player at least and play LW if he isnt gonna play in a central position.

Still, either way I'm looking forward to seeing him finally play regular football again.
Think RW is most likely, but who knows. They lack creativity so maybe they'll try him at some point. Sinisterra at LW exploding recently, but injury prone.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Think RW is most likely, but who knows. They lack creativity so maybe they'll try him at some point. Sinisterra at LW exploding recently, but injury prone.
That wouldnt be good if he plays RW tbh. It's not his best position and it isnt a great way to use him unless he can come inside. Running down the right wing all game and lobbing crosses in is probably the worst thing to do with him IMO. It's why I hate the idea of him playing RWB aswell.

All his best work comes central, especially given a confident Nelson scores goals. They need to figure out a way to get him into the game centrally if they're gonna sign him. LW is probably the next best thing because he has to come inside. We will see how it goes and I'm hopeful he will still do well on the right but it just screams more mismanagement IMO.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Nelson need to extend for one year before leaving look like we don't want him lose him for free next summer

MikeVinna

Established Member
Good stuff. We never played him last year so were never going to get a decent enough fee. Shouldve gone on loan a year sooner though..

FinnGooner

Established Member
I'm on board with this one. Feyenoord is probably a good level for him. Good chance he will do well there and next summer we can actually get a decent fee for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom