• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJay24

Don't know if Arteta is any sort of manager.

But I already feel more comfortable with this back 6 than any time since before Mustafi, before Cech, before Bellerin got established.

Ramsdale
Tomiyasu-White-Gabriel-Tierney
Partey

Probably Szczesny-Monreal-Mertesacker-Koscielny-Gibbs-Flamini is the most recent combo that felt about as comfortable - seven years ago.

And these 6 have only played a couple of games together. Fingers firmly crossed that they can stay fit and build on this form.
Arteta and Sagna instead

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We averaging like 15 shots a game that up to dudes in pitch to hit target.

In the PL? Find that hard to believe of we're not brjnging league cup into the mix.

Eye test also says otherwise, but I could be wrong.

Partey putting it into row zed is counts as a shot?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
esr-arsenal.gif

We aren't ducking the NLD like certain man @Trilly

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Xhaka is not everyone's cup of tea, but the overreaction to his inclusion is a bit much IMO
I don’t think I’m overreacting. What I fail to explain because I’m raging is that it shows how inconsistent and frankly stupid Arteta is. He banishes Guendouzi for a wrong reaction to a loss, he benched Auba for being late but Xhaka, Xhaka can do everything and get off without any punishment. Everyone says we already lost the City game but he let his team down again, they had to work really hard to keep the scoreline somewhat respectable because he couldn’t keep his head, again not for the first time. And what consequences are there for him? None. He starts again like nothing ever happened. Why? Who is this, CR7? Messi? Its a Swiss-Albanian plumber treated like he is god in human form. Its not Ok. Its wrong.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't care how much Nuno parks the bus...no way should Eric Dier and Davidson Sanchez, be keeping a clean sheet at Arsenal's stadium.

Arteta should be sacked if we don't score today.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Pepe aside, guess that's our strongest XI.

Not a lot of goals on that lineup, but hopefully we actually create enough for once and get Auba on the end of chances.

...not that I would mind us winning this via a jammy pen, etc. **** Sp**s and all that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wonder how many posters are going to ignore the post at the top of the page and ask WhErEs ThE TeAm NeWs?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'd guess White in midfield with Xhaka at LCB.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Would be hilarious if Xhaka actually gets back to back red cards. But the cVnt is more likely to give a goal or a pen away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom