• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ok lets hope Xhaka keeps his head. Apart from Xhaka its the team I posted. It was always important to have Saka, ESR & Ødegaard, meaning Pepe on the bench.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I expected this lineup except for saka. Thought pepe will start ahead of saka. I was sure esr was gonna play LW.

Wiggins

I swear on my mothers life, if Xhaka gives away a goal, a pen or a red card today I am not supporting Arsenal anymore. Wallahi this nightmare ends today. This club is breaking my spirit, I will just support City or PSG with the other plastics and live a peaceful life.
PSG, naw! At least support Westham or something. That's who I'd support if it came down to it.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thought he'd go with ESR/Ødegaard/Saka, we killed them down the left with ESR/Tierney last season, think we will see a most of out play come down that side. Think Tierney will be the key for us, we need him to get back to his best.

Reactions: A_G

vantoure

I don’t think I’m overreacting. What I fail to explain because I’m raging is that it shows how inconsistent and frankly stupid Arteta is. He banishes Guendouzi for a wrong reaction to a loss, he benched Auba for being late but Xhaka, Xhaka can do everything and get off without any punishment. Everyone says we already lost the City game but he let his team down again, they had to work really hard to keep the scoreline somewhat respectable because he couldn’t keep his head, again not for the first time. And what consequences are there for him? None. He starts again like nothing ever happened. Why? Who is this, CR7? Messi? Its a Swiss-Albanian plumber treated like he is god in human form. Its not Ok. Its wrong.
My comment wasn't specific to you per se. Just commenting based on his skillset and the most obvious system Arteta likes to deploy - i.e. If we're going to look to sit tight a bit and launch attacks from deep, then I can understand his inclusion. Also, as Tierney is his de facto chance creator, he'll be looking to tuck Xhaka back to cover for him.

All say, really wish Arteta gets fired ASAP regardless of the result. His style, poor man management and general terrible football are absolutely joyless

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

PSG, naw! At least support Westham or something. That's who I'd support if it came down to it.
I’ll just stick to Ajax and hope our young talents join superior clubs to Arsenal like Brighton before its too late.

TornadoTed

Established Member
We only have two goal threats and Pepe is on the bench, ridiculous. Despite him being quite frustrating he is undropable at the moment in my opinion.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

My comment wasn't specific to you per se. Just commenting based on his skillset and the most obvious system Arteta likes to deploy - i.e. If we're going to look to sit tight a bit and launch attacks from deep, then I can understand his inclusion. Also, as Tierney is his de facto chance creator, he'll be looking to tuck Xhaka back to cover for him.

All say, really wish Arteta gets fired ASAP regardless of the result. His style, poor man management and general terrible football are absolutely joyless
What System? What system? Taking too long to build from the back until the defense is set and then forcing the ball into our attackers who are better on the counter but cant trap a ball under pressure? What system, there is no system its all a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom