• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham | Sunday 26th September | KO: 16:30 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Gonna be fun watching Sp**s pressuring Xhaka for 90 minutes. At least one goal guaranteed from this. Can’t believe Xhaka just walked into the starting 11.
This is Arteta's one trick, every team will pressure Xhaka who will quickly pass it backwards to the best passers in the team. Opposition managers hate him.

sdotzdot

Established Member
So I can intentionally get a red card cos icba to finish getting battered by city and get straight back in the team sheet? There is definitely some below the waistline shenanigans going on between these two.

Fabregasm

are you guys ready for the Xhaka booooomb

9c1J.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This is Arteta's one trick, every team will pressure Xhaka who will quickly pass it backwards to the best passers in the team. Opposition managers hate him.

This is probably one of the only reasons why I would start him, have him in a relatively safe position on the pitch and let him create space for others.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If he was going to drop Pepe, would rather it be for Laca than Xhaka, moving Auba wide.

Very young attack behind Auba.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Are there any stats showing ESR is actually good on the wing? Seems like he's mostly anonymous out wide but going by eye tests and memory are far from reliable.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Are there any stats showing ESR is actually good on the wing? Seems like he's mostly anonymous out wide but going by eye tests and memory are far from reliable.

Played really well from there last time we played Sp**s. That's going to be his place in the side moving forward I feel. Ødegaard at 10.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

He was brilliant against Sp**s last league game from wide, ran Doherty ragged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom