• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Invincible Documentary

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

It is an engaging and emotional watch that will surely leave even those who were “Wenger Out” wondering whether they got it wrong.‘
The fact that it has to even be debated amongst the fanbase is not only a shame, but why certain processes are allowed run today really. Simple as.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You don't half talk some ****e. You come in here just to troll. Thought I'd seen you off earlier.
‘Wengerball’.. Come on, what was it? Oh yeah, you enlightened us the other day… What was it again, daring to ‘outscore the opposition’? Michael Owen would be proud of that one 😭

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I'm Finnish and can't use Goo0gle.

What does that mean, care to tell?
I actually googled it as I was curious and it seems like Solihull is a part of Birmingham. Looks quite nice. Had a look on TripAdvisor. Has some parks, hotels, an ice skating rink etc.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

‘Wengerball’.. Come on, what was it? Oh yeah, you enlightened us the other day… What was it again, daring to ‘outscore the opposition’? Michael Owen would be proud of that one 😭
We outscored Watford 1-0 so that must be Wengerball, or am I missing something?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The Hackney one is 5 minutes walk down the road from me. Used to be a library then a bar, but that attracted a lot of trouble. Now it’s just an expensive picture house. But as I said, I’ll be streaming it free free free 🤗

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I don't understand why people bring up squad cost, net spend and even media when Wenger couldn't organize a defense against top clubs. His tactics didn't work anymore.

While the likes of Pep, Klopp and Conte were revolutionizing football, Wenger stuck to his millennium tactics. That's all there is to it.

I will never forget the 6-0 trashing by Chelsea with Luiz, Schurrle, Oscar and Matic in their squad. Embarrassing.

I'm glad he left, his magic ran out but he stayed longer than he should have.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't understand why people bring up squad cost, net spend and even media when Wenger couldn't organize a defense against top clubs. His tactics didn't work anymore.
And yet Wenger's defensive record was excellent. In fact 2015/16 when certain fans decided they were bored with top 4 and campaigned to remove him,he had the best defensive stats in the league. Most clean sheets, best xG against, second least goals against. He also had the best 'xG for' showing how well Wenger ball could not only defend but switch quickly to attack.

Arteta's GD is zero, imagine that? He's 14th for 'xG against'. He hasn't got into the top 4 once in 3 attempts let alone 20 years continuous. He's also just spent nearly £250m, when Wenger managed 9 years in the top 4 without the club giving him a single penny

If you learnt about football instead of trolling in the the Invincibles thread you might improve your posting.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The fact that it has to even be debated amongst the fanbase is not only a shame, but why certain processes are allowed run today really. Simple as.
It's amazing but instead of hanging their heads in shame, you can see that they're in this thread trolling.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Morning lad. Remember this? 💀

Morning bro. The fact that you’ve got to highlight one of 3 games out of 1200, where an Arsenal manager lost by 5 or more goals, like Arteta did recently, shows your trolling desperation. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom