• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Invincible Documentary

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Amazingly this wasn't even his worst performance of that season, the 5-1 vs Liverpool he was absolutely steam-rolled. :lol:

Was that the Arteta-Wilshere-Özil midfield in that game...shocked that didn't work in a big away game, shocked to the core!

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
And yet Wenger's defensive record was excellent. In fact 2015/16 when certain fans decided they were bored with top 4 and campaigned to remove him,he had the best defensive stats in the league. Most clean sheets, best xG against, second least goals against. He also had the best 'xG for' showing how well Wenger ball could not only defend but switch quickly to attack.

Arteta's GD is zero, imagine that? He's 14th for 'xG against'. He hasn't got into the top 4 once in 3 attempts let alone 20 years continuous. He's also just spent nearly £250m, when Wenger managed 9 years in the top 4 without the club giving him a single penny

If you learnt about football instead of trolling in the the Invincibles thread you might improve your posting.
Yeah keep bringing up your stats, they were so good we ended 4th 5th 6th lmfao joke

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah keep bringing up your stats, they were so good we ended 4th 5th 6th lmfao joke
Can’t you get anything right? Arsène never went 4th, 5th, 6th. If you’re going to troll Arsenal supporters, whatever club you’re from, learn some stuff first. :lol:

Riou

Even with world class players Özil and Sanchez we couldn't win anything except the FA cup

Manchester-City-v-Arsenal-FA-Community-Shield.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Xln

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Can’t you get anything right? Arsène never went 4th, 5th, 6th. If you’re going to troll Arsenal supporters, whatever club you’re from, learn some stuff first. :lol:
Wait what? You are probably clutching at that 2nd spot but let me tell you this, it will make your point and position even worse.
He bottled that season, end off. No team was going for the title that year but even then your hero couldn't do what he was supposed to do.

But it was thanks to aftv right? Lmfao

Riou

@Macho

Just watched the Arsène Wenger/David Dein interview...changing my mind, the club really is finished in comparison to what it used to be, you are right...time to fold it up.

RIP to The Arsenal 1886-2006, with a nice little farewell tour from 2006-2018.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
@Macho

Just watched the Arsène Wenger/David Dein interview...changing my mind, the club really is finished in comparison to what it used to be, you are right...time to fold it up.

RIP to The Arsenal 1886-2006, with a nice little farewell tour from 2006-2018.
Just watched it, losing DD was massive imo.
They were a great partnership

Arsène carried on doing his best keeping the ship steady though.
I wouldnt have wanted anyone else at that time.

Still think he probably should have left earlier after an FA Cup win though.

Riou

Dein can hold a room, just as well as Arsène can.

You can see why they are friends...both very similar people, charismatic winners.

Must have s huge blow for Arsène (and the club, tbf) to lose David, they both trusted the other completely.

During that period, when us and United were the big dogs...United did win the most leagues, with their money and a manager like Ferguson, that's expected to happen.

But the likes of Liverpool/Chelsea/Leeds/Newcastle, all had around the same level of finance as us...but the only team that could best United to a title from 1996-2004, was Arsenal.

That's absolutely tremendous work by Arsène and Dein.

Riou

I heard Arsène say the main reason he never managed France, was because there wasn't enough games for him, he felt it was a part time job.

I reckon that's the main reason he's pushing for a World Cup every 2 years, tbh...he wants more games for himself, when he takes over after Deschamps leaves.

Watch this space!

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom