• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He went to celebrate in front of the fans after he scored it definitely doesn't keep him up at night :lol:

If he was a b*m player nobody would care, but because he's borderline WC he's earned the right to have sympathy or something. Kinda wack to me tbh, but let me not go Dr Umar on AM this morning.
Brother Umar, preach!!!!

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
People treat him like he's some baby or toddler it's fcking annoying, I need him to start acting more cocky. I wouldn't rate him if he was soft.
Saka shouldn’t have to change who is because of how people perceive him. That is a problem for the public/media. I think he seen as a “baby” because he is genuinely a well-liked member of the England squad and one of the youngest talents around. Both Arsenal and England always try to push Saka forward for PR videos. It’s a bit like Kante. He gets the “baby treatment” just because he is kind and comes across as introverted. That is his personality.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Saka shouldn’t have to change who is because of how people perceive him. That is a problem for the public/media. I think he seen as a “baby” because he is genuinely a well-liked member of the England squad and one of the youngest talents around. Both Arsenal and England always try to push Saka forward for PR videos. It’s a bit like Kante. He gets the “baby treatment” just because he is kind and comes across as introverted. That is his personality.

He is just well mannered. That is how you act when brought up in a good two parent home, especially a Nigerian home. You're taught to be respectful, kind and hard-working with no room for excuses or victim mentality.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Tomiyasu, white, Cedric overlapping or underlapping rb doesn't matter he mostly plays well unlike...

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Elite player. Needs to up his goal scoring record but he has everything else. Technique, athleticism, dribbling, assists.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He’s adding goals.

9 G/A in 19 league games. I want him signed up on a new £300k a week deal tomorrow.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Without wishing to sound like @Football Manager, he seems to have added some skills and trickery to his game. He’s been sitting defenders on their arses quite a lot recently.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Outstanding. He's capable of this every game but the most impressive thing about him is that he very rarely has a poor game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He easily can score 1-2 goals each game the finishing been bad but today been impressive tow intelligent well taken goals

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Without wishing to sound like @Football Manager, he seems to have added some skills and trickery to his game. He’s been sitting defenders on their arses quite a lot recently.
Yea his step overs and footwork are much more confident and effective. I was watching a game from early last season recently and it's amazing how much bigger Saka is now. He legit put on some muscle mass and is clearly more powerful.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

best young player coming through the academy since cesc. I rate him higher than wilshere as a talent. he has a game that really translate well to the top

Bloodbather

Established Member

That second goal is so encouraging. If he adds that to his arsenal (no pun intended) - sky is the limit.

Yea his step overs and footwork are much more confident and effective. I was watching a game from early last season recently and it's amazing how much bigger Saka is now. He legit put on some muscle mass and is clearly more powerful.
Looking less like a late teen and more like a young adult. The physical development is noticable.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Although his finishing improved, he is still no match for the best wingers in the league. It's unfair, but he scored twice only due to the poor goalkeeper.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom