• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Our next 5 games...

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I
I want to see improvement and improvement means getting a result, we keep saying we're a better team now, at least foce a draw against City at home that's all I'm asking for, should be doable with the talent we have at home.
Indeed for all this talk about changing "culture", this free hit mentality has sadly become part of our culture.

Good behaviour means nothing if Arsenal FC are guaranteed losses in the league.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I
I want to see improvement and improvement means getting a result, we keep saying we're a better team now, at least foce a draw against City at home that's all I'm asking for, should be doable with the talent we have at home.
Oh I agree but I don’t see it tbh. I don’t believe in free hit culture either I’m talking just the pure facts of the situation. We’ve been terrible against most good sides this season. A draw isnt completely far fetched though I guess.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

The likelyhood of Sp**s and Man U dropping points on their next few? I cant see them getting max points but I could be remembering their matches wrong

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The likelyhood of Sp**s and Man U dropping points on their next few? I cant see them getting max points but I could be remembering their matches wrong
28/12 Southampton - Sp**s
01/01 Watford - Sp**s
05/01 Chelsea - Sp**s

You'd think they'd beat Soton and Watford. The Chelsea game is probably drawish, but they'll be up near us no doubt.

27/12 Newcastle - Man U
30/12 Man U - Burnley
03/01 Man U - Wolves

9 points?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

01/01 Watford - Sp**s
05/01 Chelsea - Sp**s

You'd think they'd beat Soton and Watford. The Chelsea game is probably drawish, but they'll be up near us no doubt.

27/12 Newcastle - Man U
30/12 Man U - Burnley
03/01 Man U - Wolves

9 points?
Wolves are tricky customers, so the only team I could see Man U dropping points to on paper.

Sp**s are never seeing all those points no way.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Tough run coming up now with Wolves, City and Sp**s coming up. A win and a draw against Wolves and Sp**s in either order and I will be happy enough. It will be a tough ask against City, they are flying at the moment but anything there is a bonus.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
01/01 Watford - Sp**s
05/01 Chelsea - Sp**s

27/12 Newcastle - Man U
30/12 Man U - Burnley
03/01 Man U - Wolves

9 points?
Always quality Jeeves. It comes down to Sp**s match we got to take points off them at WHL, if we can even draw that match it is important because it is a 6 pointer in hostile territory.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I expect us to beat Wolves. They're strong at the back but goals really don't come easy for them. 2-4 points from City and Sp**s would be great.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
We need to take thw game to City. Whenever we play top teams, we change style by trying to play like Fat Sams Bolton. Never works and we get our ass handed to us.

Need to play balls over the top to Martinelli and Saka to break the dominance of City Midifield.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
01/01 Watford - Sp**s
05/01 Chelsea - Sp**s

27/12 Newcastle - Man U
30/12 Man U - Burnley
03/01 Man U - Wolves

9 points?
Giving Manure do much credit as usual. Lol. They won't get maximum points. Burnley will trip them up

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
City are in a groove right now but if we just dont show them too much respect we'll give them a good game. If we can get a draw from that it will be a major confidence boost.

jato

Wolves still might be smashed by covid by the time Utd play them, so they are unlikely at this stage to be at full strength. I think Utd will take all 9 points, might have been different if OGS was still in charge.

Sp**s, annoying they have Conte. They have some easier fixtures coming up but it'll definitely be between us, Sp**s and Utd for 4th place. West Ham are starting to drop off now a bit compared to earlier in the season.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Wolves are tricky customers, so the only team I could see Man U dropping points to on paper.

Sp**s are never seeing all those points no way.
Didn't watch Sp**s yesterday but the feeling is they're finding their feet under Conte. I think they're all but guaranteed 6 points and with Chelsea's form I wouldn't be too surprised if they come out with 9 points either.
Giving Manure do much credit as usual. Lol. They won't get maximum points. Burnley will trip them up
They should pick up 9 points quite easily from their next 3. Fingers crossed they don't.

The NLD on 16th will be a massively important game, as will our home tie with Manure be. Imo those two will make or break top 4 for us, wins in both needed.

akhil

Didn't watch Sp**s yesterday but the feeling is they're finding their feet under Conte. I think they're all but guaranteed 6 points and with Chelsea's form I wouldn't be too surprised if they come out with 9 points either.

They should pick up 9 points quite easily from their next 3. Fingers crossed they don't.

The NLD on 16th will be a massively important game, as will our home tie with Manure be. Imo those two will make or break top 4 for us, wins in both needed.

The league figured out Conte's Chelsea by the second season. Finished 5th that year. This version of Sp**s isn't much different from the Conte template. They'll start figuring them out soon enough. Plus Son and Kane will get injuries if the fixtures pile up. They really don't have any replacements for them.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom