• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 19 (Dec 26 & 27)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Neville is right. Not sure i see an ego with Bruno pre Ronaldo but maybe its there now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Neville is right. Not sure i see an ego with Bruno pre Ronaldo but maybe its there now.
To be fair utd destroy everything when they bought Ronaldo they were building good team with Bruno currently Bruno is wasted and clearly he frustrated remember last season he get 28 goals 18 assist even tho most his goals were penalties

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
According to early season A-M he should have bagged around 20 goals already and we made the worst decision imaginable in selling him.
Ahhhh… the days when we weren’t allowed to sell anyone, but the same people said we needed 2 defenders, 3 midfielders and a striker 🤣

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I’m reading that Newcastle fans are saying Arsenal bent them over for Willock. He’s a ‘championship player’… We did it again 😚
We knew that before we sold him. But some weirdos believe in Hale End and kids (insert your own interpretation of kids - but for most clueless Wenger die hards if they applied the same interpretation their (my) hero Wenger never played a kid) whilst ignoring 130 years of football. Thankfully they are a little bit uneducated which can be rectified by education.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We knew that before we sold him. But some weirdos believe in Hale End and kids (insert your own interpretation of kids - but for most clueless Wenger die hards if they applied the same interpretation their (my) hero Wenger never played a kid) whilst ignoring 130 years of football. Thankfully they are a little bit uneducated which can be rectified by education.
Tbf, I don’t even think it was genuine. I think they thought Willock had done enough to be considered a genuine stick to beat the regime and their drums with. It was a win win for them. Player gets sold for good money and you also get a chance to vent about it. I only ever saw a mid table player, at best.

Our academy has been very good. Almost 60 M for Iwobi and Willock and then we have Saka and ESR. Very good.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom