• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 19 (Dec 26 & 27)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Plus ASM is playing with NFL like padding everywhere because he always gets injured.
Also i heard covid did really hit him hard last season. Thought it gonna affect his career thankfully not much change i enjoy watching him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Our academy has been very good. Almost 60 M for Iwobi and Willock and then we have Saka and ESR. Very good.
Our academy hasnt been great imo. But that's because nobody understands what they want our (an) academy to be. During Wenger years only I think only Wilshere and Iwobi came through . Gibbs came in late from another academy. The rest of the big lads like RVP had 100 games or near abouts abroad. Fabregas is the outlier from abroad. So many have an understanding of what they expect an academy to be but their expectation is more Marvel than MOTD. Our academy has been a failure for how people should view an academy. And that's fine, as long as they understand thar. Generally academy's are failures.

An academy should be for education. Players learn here move on but over the long term weve failed. Particularly for local talent. That doesn't mean its a failure for the senior team. And that is a massive distinction to make The top 'top' level is a limited player pool asking a child to break into it it straight awag from a top level team is inequitable.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What? Have you tried opening your eyes? :lol:
I have. Bruno dragged his team and was dragging his team. I didn't see that being ego driven. But bringing Ronaldo into the equation has negativity changed dynamics. I dont think Bruno was ego driven till Ronaldo joined but i think he is now.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I have. Bruno dragged his team and was dragging his team. I didn't see that being ego driven. But bringing Ronaldo into the equation has negativity changed dynamics. I dont think Bruno was ego driven till Ronaldo joined but i think he is now.
Oh yeah, he was innocent and never complained, and it's Ronaldo's fault Bruno proved to be egoistic.

Makes total sense. It was never in him without Ronaldo.

Such a sweet little rat.

If he just could always win and have referees on his side, he would be made a saint.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I think near all of us would have taken Varane, Sancho or both and thats a warning signing transfers don't fit like a glove.

I’d of taken neither, never rated Sancho too high but he’ll likely come good. Varane had been showing washed performances for ages. Didn’t like what I saw from Sancho in the England team.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I did however think Varane would be a solid upgrade on Lindolf and Maguire had been outstanding for England. Then you add Ronaldo who’s a winner and will always grab goals to the outstanding Bruno and I thought they could push for the title.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Truth is, I have massive doubts about Bruno under a tactical minded manager. The guy IS chaos. A machine that will work and pass a million times (and in the process give the ball away a million times too) and that's about it. If you try to contain him, that's not going to work well.

It's no surprise that he thrived under Ole for a long time and it's down to him that United didn't fall further, but yeah. Needs immediate dropping and it has nothing to do with Ronaldo.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
How do yous feel we stack up next to Yanited?

Ramsdale < De Gea (just due to longevity)

Tomiyasu > Dalot/AWB
White > Maguire
Gabriel > Varane (said that one with chest)
Tierney > Telles

Partey > McTominay
Xhaka > Fred
Ødegaard < Fernandes (give it time)

Saka > Rashford/Sancho
Martinelli > Cavani
Lacazette < Ronaldo

Our players are still getting better to. Bulk of theirs are peaking.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Truth is, I have massive doubts about Bruno under a tactical minded manager. The guy IS chaos. A machine that will work and pass a million times (and in the process give the ball away a million times too) and that's about it. If you try to contain him, that's not going to work well.

It's no surprise that he thrived under Ole for a long time and it's down to him that United didn't fall further, but yeah. Needs immediate dropping and it has nothing to do with Ronaldo.
Absolutely. The type of player he is, he needs to be playing unstructured football. He’s obviously a good player but needs very specific circumstances to be able to play his game. Doubt he will get that with Ralph

Bloodbather

Established Member

I'd definitely take Sancho from United. He's being grossly underutilized in that chaotic team. Would fit what we're trying to do like a glove. I'd probably take Greenwood for his potential as well. The rest I wouldn't bother with.

He is class needs to be the star man though, bet he hates Ronaldo.
The problem with Bruno isn't that he needs to be the star, it's that he completely lacks tactical adaptability. The guy can only play as the #10 in a 4-2-3-1.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I did however think Varane would be a solid upgrade on Lindolf and Maguire had been outstanding for England. Then you add Ronaldo who’s a winner and will always grab goals to the outstanding Bruno and I thought they could push for the title.
Putting an o instead of an ö is fine, I know you lot don't have that letter on your keyboard but you could at least spell his name right. It's not hard ffs.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

How do yous feel we stack up next to Yanited?

Ramsdale < De Gea (just due to longevity)

Tomiyasu > Dalot/AWB
White > Maguire
Gabriel > Varane (said that one with chest)
Tierney > Telles

Partey > McTominay
Xhaka > Fred
Ødegaard < Fernandes (give it time)

Saka > Rashford/Sancho
Martinelli > Cavani
Lacazette < Ronaldo

Our players are still getting better to. Bulk of theirs are peaking.

Cavani > Martinelli as well for me. Reckon if we had him up top he’d bag.

That being said, United’s squad is ageing bad.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom